Chapter 28: One Hell of a Cowgirl and One Hell of a Cowboy

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I will actually be updating two chapters today. The first one is going to be in 3rd point of view and the second one is going to be in a 1st, unknown point of view.

However, the second one is extremely short. So, I decided to just update that one today as well instead of updating it on Monday and making you guys wait.

I'm so excited for you guys to read it:D

But read this one first XD

Hope you guys enjoy!

~Ashlee💕

〰〰〰
3rd P.O.V.

Ebony's hands hold the shining knife not loosely or too tightly as she eyes the piece of prey. The girl filets the creature, it's blood spurting on her hands. She moves on to the next prey.

What messy work. But it will make for a good dinner tonight. She thinks

When Ebony worked in the restaurant her father was the one that usually prepared the fish. Still, he at least taught her, which is why she filets the salmons currently and with such skill.

Ebony finishes preparing all the fish for cooking and washes the blood off of both the fish and her before she begins to cook the salmons over the fire, being careful to make sure it doesn't burn as she busies herself with chopping the vegetables she would be serving with it.

When the fish is done the maid seasons them the best she can with what she has been given before serving the meal on crudely made plates to the Indians.

She then washes off. The girl had done her part in helping them for the day, she can do whatever she wants now. But first she must eat.

Ebony does not have much of an appetite though, especially after all that went on today but she still needs to eat, even if she has to force herself to.

The dark haired maid grabs two plates, serving food on to each before looking towards the woods. She sighs, stomping off in the direction of the woods to be met with a smirking demon.

"Food?" He asks with a chuckle. "For me?"

Ebony once again sighs, pushing the plate towards him. "Just eat it."

"I thought you hated me." He says taking the plate. "Why be kind to an enemy?" He raises a slender brow at the girl.

"Think of it as a peace offering, I suppose." She states.

Sebastian's laugh seems to ring throughout the forest. "What a peace offering. I don't even get fulfillment from human food."

Ebony rolls her turquoise eyes at this. "I was just being thoughtful. If you don't want it I'll take both yours and my food and go."

"No, no. I'll eat it. It is a peace offering, I wouldn't want to start another war between us." The dark haired butler says taking a bite of the delicious fish.

"Another war?"

"Yes, the one that started as soon as you found out that I am a demon."

This causes Ebony to flounder much like the fish she just served him did when it was pulled out of water. She settles on silence, eating her food quietly.

"Your cooking is still excellent." Sebastian comments after a moment.

Ebony mutters a thank you to the demon before continuing to eat her food.

"There is not enough seasoning, though."

Ebony whips her head up to stare the demon in the eyes. "I used what I had."