END AUTHOR'S NOTE:

You guys are amazing, I'm completely serious when I say (type) this. One Hell of a Maid has sky rocketed to 33k views, over 2k votes, and 177 comments. WANTED has also done pretty dang awesome as well with over 9k views, over 900 votes, and over 400 comments and still they both are growing.

Both of these books have more views/votes/comments than all of my other posted stories. I just can't believe it.

And it is all because of you.

Thank you so much for every vote and comment you have done. And for you people that don't usually comment or vote just thank you for reading. All of it has given me such inspiration, especially the comments.

You guys's comments is what really helped spur me on and continue writing this story and the last one. I can't believe just how kind, funny, and just overall so inspiring you all have been to me!

It means so much because I aspire to be an author one day. I'm trying really hard to grow and improve in my writing so thank you for supporting me in that. Writing is my passion and my escape from the hard times in my life.

You probably don't know this but my parents are getting a divorce and it has been going on for two years now. My mom is often sad and my dad has been terrible to my younger siblings and I.

So, writing just does so much for me. I have to always keep on that smile and be positive and writing helps me unleash all of those pent up emotions. And every comment and vote just makes me feel so happy, thank you all.

Now for those virtual hugs I promised!

You get a hug! *Hugs*

And how could I forget aboot you? You get one too!! *Hugs*

Hugs for everyone! *Virtually glomps the world*

Please excuse my weird sappiness! ^_^

Once again thank you guys so much for everything and I can't wait to see some of you reading my next story Red Vengeance (A Vampire Knight Fanfiction). I'll keep you guys updated through this story for when Red Vengeance is up (it will be soon). Also, I would love it if you checked out my original story Hero's Journey (it's a fantasy), I'm even hoping to publish it someday!

Lastly, do you guys think that I should enter WANTED into the Watty's? Please comment your thoughts.

Now, I bet you're all getting annoyed with how much I'm saying thank you, but I can't say it enough! (This is the last time, I promise) Thank you! I wish you all a day as awesome as you! Wow that was corny....but still! I mean it you guys are awesome!

Thanks that's all!
*facepalms* Dang it I said thanks again...
Oh well, see ya later, bye!

~Ashlee💕