PLEASE READ, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Alright, so if you didn't already tell this story will be coming to a close soon. I will not be making a third book to this series. However, I really love you all and your support, so I will be writing another anime Fanfiction.

This Fanfiction is special though because you all will be the ones who pick it! Cool right? Yeah, I've been thinking this through for awhile and constructing different plots and such that you can all choose from. Recently I have finished making the different plots, so I decided to post this message now.

Below this message is a list of different stories that I would be willing to write, ones that you can pick from. I'd like you all to comment which one you would like me to do in the comments. Whichever one gets the most "votes" will be my next story.

Now, some plots are more developed then others (mostly the Hetalia ones and the Vampire Knight one) but that does not mean you have to pick one of the Hetalia ones or the Vampire Knight one. I encourage you to pick which one sounds best to you:)

Also, most of the titles are just makeshift titles that will most likely be changed. And the plot summary's are somewhat more like little snippets that will be developed further later on.

Please comment which one you'd like, it's very important to me. Thank you all, read on to see your choices.

-~Your Choices~-

- Hetalia Category

Makeshift Title: I Am the Real Greece
Plot Summary: "My objective, take over my brother's land and save my country from the debt it's buried under."

But the world has other plans...

Makeshift Title: Akvan
Plot Summary: Mikaela Donalds has been able to see things others can't her whole life and has been prejudiced because of it. And yet she won't let that stop her. She'll save the world and her friends, even if it kills her.

- DeathNote Category

Place: At Wammy's
Makeshift Title: Narrow Minds
Plot Summary: "I am not a genius. There, I said it, happy?" I ask the boy, tears filling my eyes.

The boy's teasing grin turns sour at the moment he notices the tears dotting my brown eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was only joking."

"Then why are you here, Dew?" The other boy demands.

"I-I don't know."

- Ouran High School Host Club Category

Makeshift Title: Snowed In.
Plot Summary: When Ouran's favorite Host Club goes for a club vacation at a ski resort things get crazy, and not the good kind of crazy. Especially when all the roads are inaccessible and no one can even hope of leaving. As conditions worsen one question filters through everyone's minds, "will we survive?" Will they? Read to find out.

- Psycho Pass Category

Makeshift Title:
Takes place: Before Akane became an investigator.
Plot Summary: My life and what I've become is all circumstance, really. I was just a kid when I was labeled a criminal and hunted down. But hey I was a tough kid, it's the reason why I'm still around now. I'm still kicking, there really isn't much of a point though.

Being labeled a criminal without doing anything wrong doesn't leave you with many option except maybe run and hide. But running isn't my cup of tea, not any more.

So, my thinking is if they label me a criminal, why not live up to their expectations? They wanted a criminal, so boy will I give them one.
~ Cho Akagi

- Vampire Knight Category

Makeshift Title: Red Vengeance
Takes Place: During human/vampire war

Peace? What a joke... If there were such a thing like peace then there wouldn't be all these damn wars. Sure, I've felt peace before but all it is, is a disguise for the real world to play peak-a-boo behind.

The mask of peace over my innocent child eyes was ripped to shreds years ago. I've learned to deal with it. So, no, I don't fight for dreams like peace or freedom. I fight for justice, and revenge. A vengeance that will never be satisfied until I turn grey and keel over.

That's all I can do, it's all I've known for quite awhile. I'm Hitomi Yamaguchi and like peace my beautiful eyes hide the storm inside.

- Deadman Wonderland Category

Makeshift Title: The Peacock
Takes Place: Before Ganta came.
Plot Summary: I thought that once I escaped that I would be free. Free to live like a normal, happy person. But the fact is that I'm almost more imprisoned then I was before.

My scars and regrets replace the metal bars. But it's not any different, not really. Instead of fighting for my life like I did before, all I can do now is hide like a scared rat.

I am no longer as beautiful and alive as a peacock. However, I still retain one characteristic of the peacock. I cannot fly. I am Kiyomi Tachibana and this is my story.