Chapter 8

Malina

We reach to beautiful mansion. I take a deep breath because I know what's coming. The driver opened the door for me I got out of the car Selena took my hand and I stood confidently. Media reaches for me.

"Malina please tell us when are you getting married to your boyfriend?" the media asked.
I stopped breathing why are they questioning these I'm already broken. It's already been two weeks since I broke up with him and got cheated.

"We broke up so no I'm not getting married" I replied with a smile.

They were all shocked. I don't expect this reaction at least not from the media. But when they tried to ask for more I said, "He cheated on me with my best friend." The whole media gets quiet.

My team comes and gets me away ASAP.

Selena asked me, "Why do you tell them about your breakup?" I roll my eyes.

"Because we broke up and I have the right to tell them I wanted to say more that he and my best friend broke me but you guys stopped me," I said furiously.

Selena pitied me and took me inside quietly. I'm here inside a beautiful mansion I have never seen in my entire life. I went for Hank and greeted him.

He kissed me on both cheeks and I said, "Happy birthday Hank many happy returns of the day." he smiled big at me and replied, "Thank you Malina, and thanks for coming. And thanks for the gifts."

I smiled and after a few minutes of talking he said, "Malina enjoy the party I will be right back." I nodded.

I don't know anyone here. How will I survive this event? I signed then there are some of my elite fans came to me for a picture. I smile at them as they take pictures. One of them says, "Oh My God the great Malina I was not expecting you here but to be very honest I'm your biggest fan I listen to your every single song, and my favorite is "Living for You" and I also attend your every concert which is in US."

That song I wrote for my boyfriend when I confessed I loved him. I hate that song now. I hate feelings too. Ignoring my burning heart I smiled at my fans.

"Thank you so much," I said politely.

My eyes meet green eyes which are watching me like I'm the prey and he is the predator. Blue to green-like I want to drown in those green eyes. His eyes are saying so much. I want to know more. When my eyes move over his face sharp jaws cleanly shave beautiful cheekbones. Face like a Greek god I melt into his stares. He is wearing an amazing tuxedo that hides his beautiful body I want to see what's inside that tuxedo. His hands are large but have beautiful fingers and wearing a watch. My eyes go back to his eyes still staring at me. My cheeks heated like he wanted to eat me whole once at a time. He is undressing me with his eyes.

I wanted to know who he was because my heart beat so fast for the very first time like this. I feel full for the first time in my life.