Chapter 48

Alexander

"She is out of danger and baby is ok don't worry Mr. Harper." The doctor said and I felt so relieved. I went inside the room and kissed Malina's forehead. When Selena came into view  I said "Please take care of her I will be back soon" She nodded and didn't say a word. I go outside and ask the guards to keep Malina safe.

It's time to go to the person who did this to my baby and my queen. I won't forgive anyone who is involved in this. 

I reached my secret farmhouse. No one knows about this. I enter the basement. My men are standing there torturing him. It's time to see the consequences of touching what's mine.

"You son of bitch let me go." He said. I laugh a little. I grabbed him by his hair.

"How dare you touch Malina, hurt her and my baby?" I said without any emotion.

He laughs "She loves me but she slept with you she is a bitch who tries to get your money that's why she gets pregnant with you." He said and I punched him hard in his face.

"Don't talk about her like that in front of me consequences you won't like," I said.

"Think about it. I have no money she never let me touch her why did she let you touch her while she was a virgin." He said. I punched him again and again. How dare he talk about her like that.

"Kill me," he said. I laughed. He thinks he is getting easy death no way. He hurts my queen now I will hurt him hundreds of times more than her.

So, I take a small knife. I grab his finger. He scares and shakes his head. I point at my man he understands what I want. So he grabbed him so that he didn't move. I put a knife at his nail and removed it, and he screamed. I smiled, so I moved to the next one and removed it as I removed every nail from his fingers he screamed and cried but it didn't end. I will torturous death to him that his soul will shiver.

I grab a big knife now. Point my second man and he understands what I want. So he forces him to get his tongue out. He shakes his head but all in vain. I put my knife on his tongue and started cutting. He cries and screams. His tongue gets down on his lap. He was watching it and started crying.

I take out one more tool, a hammer. What to do with it? I know what to do I smiled like a devil now. I nodded at my other man he took off his pants. He has a dick and he used it the wrong way. He has to understand that if a woman says no it means no. He forces him on them. Now he will understand how they feel when he forces them. How much pain they bear now he will understand. Even, all men of the world need to understand what women no means. If they force themselves on women they lose their humanity and fail as a man.

I adjust the hammer at his asshole. He shakes his head and tries to get free. But, I pushed the hammer inside him. "You know now how women feel when you force yourself on them. Now feel the pain asshole you deserve this." I said angrily. Pushed and pulled a hammer inside him. His asshole is bleeding very much.

I moved to my next target. I grab a knife and remove his eye. "This one is for seeing what is not yours." And remove his eyes. He is losing his consciousness. I nodded at my man they stood him up. I slap him as hard as I can. "This one is slapping my Malina," I said.

I took a screwdriver and pointed it at his heart. I pushed it inside him his eyes rolled but he was still alive now it was time to kill him. I put a large hole in his chest. I put my hand inside that hole grabbed his heart and took it away from his body. I throw his heart at him.

Now, it's time to end him completely. I put fuel over his lifeless body and parts. Grab a lighter and throw it over his body. His body is on fire now. I killed Malina's captor. It's time to meet my queen.