Chapter 22

Malina

He kissed me like I was his last meal. He smells like wood, leather, and mint. At first, I didn't want to kiss him, want to push him but when he pushed his tongue into my mouth I melted into him. I return a kiss with the same favor. This is the best kiss of my life. He kissed me like he wanted to take my breaths from my lungs. When he pulled away I took my breath back. I know my lips are red and swollen.

"Believe me, I have no one and I don't want anyone except you my queen give me a chance." He begged. It's unbelievable. I kissed him now he wants a chance. What chance? To destroy my soul now. No, I will never give anyone a chance now to break me or hurt me.

I ignored him. I turn away and run. But he catches me. I try to pull away from him but he grabs me tightly but not without hurting me.

"No, leave me alone," I said.

"Why? Just tell me. Every single woman wants me why not you?" He asked me. He thinks like that that I am like other women.

"If you want a fucking chance then earn it," I said furiously.

He leaves me and stares at me.
"If you want me to earn that chance ok fine I will do whatever you want. If you want me to beg on my knees in front of the world I will do it. If you want me to die I will die happily. If you want me to do anything that looks impossible I will do it to get a chance." He replied.

I stare at him. I want to believe him. His eyes are telling the truth like he is saying whatever is meant to him.

I turn back to go now and this time he doesn't stop me which hurts my fragile heart.

I met my team in the hall they looked so tense.
"Where were you? We were looking for you. I will die like a pig if something happens to you" Selena said dramatically as usual.

I don't answer and go to the exit to go home I don't want to be here anymore.