Chapter 52

Malina

After one week...

Today is my discharge day. Finally, I am moving back home. Doctor come and see me.

"How's you, Miss Malina?" He asked.

"I am good. But, little bored hear." I replied Alexander and the doctor laughed.

"Well I see your reports you already recovered but, I need to say avoid sex because I want to observe the baby for three weeks." He said.

I see Alexander and he sees me. We both can't survive without sex. But, I needed to save my baby too so I nodded.

Alexander also nodded. The doctor smiles and goes away. Alexander lifts me. "Put me down, Harper," I said and he laughed.

"I don't want you to walk so I lift you don't worry wife I want to take you somewhere." He said.

He put me on the seat and he takes me somewhere. He said he wanted me to see something. Okay, let's see.

After an hour we are finally at a beautiful area. He lifts me again and takes me to a flower garden. Oh God. Wow, it's beautiful.

He let me down. I go to touch flowers. I heard a chopper sound. I turn to see. Alexander is on his knees opening a ring and a chopper over us throwing black and red roses.

"I love you the most my queen. I want to spend my whole life with you and my baby. Will you marry me? I will take care of you and will give you everything you will ask for I promise I will never let you cry. Please marry me, Moya Lyubov." He asked.

I am crying like a baby wrapping my mouth with my hands. And said, "Yes".

He stands up and puts a ring on my ring finger. I hugged him and he lifted me and turned round and round.

"I love you Moya Lyubov." He said.

"Love you more babe," I replied.

Best proposal in the world. I love him a lot.