Chapter 42

Malina

I am so sore. He fills me with his come. I was not on shots. He kissed my forehead. Remove my blindfolds, ropes, spreader bars clamps, and gags. My whole body is so sore I can't move. He goes to the bathroom I know he was going to take care of me now. He came with a washcloth. He cleans me. Lift me and take me to give me a hot bath. He cleaned me and kissed my forehead took me back to the bedroom and put me in bed. I literally see stars today. He fucked me rough and hard.

"Are you sore?" He asked me. I nodded. I need sleep. "But, I want you to take my cock in your mouth." I glared at him and he laughed. He kissed my head.

I lay on his chest. "I love you, babe," he said. I pick my head to see him. I smiled "I love you more Alex," I replied.

I slept on his chest.

When I wake up Alexander is not here. He goes to the office. I get up from bed go to the bathroom take a shower and put on nice clothes. I am still sore. I feel something different today. Also, feel nauseous. So, go back to the room. I picked up my phone and saw an unknown number text.

Unknown number: Do you think that your boyfriend saved you from me? I will get you and when I get you I will fuck you."

I got scared by the text and threw my phone away. Tears slip from my eyes. What is this? I trust Alexander he will never tell me anything that happened to me.

Someone knocks on the door I answer chief takes my breakfast in the room. He put it on the table. "Mam, are you ok? You look so pale." He said. I shake my head.

Oh God, I can't be like this. I need to go outside somewhere I feel suffocated. I get ready pick up my bag and go outside and ask my bodyguard and driver to take me to the shopping.

I got there at my favorite brand. I got inside and started looking for some cute and sexy dresses. I saw a beautiful lady's wedding dress. It's white, shoulder off, and has a beautiful long tail. I want this for my wedding it's perfect. I bought that dress and sent it's pic to Alexander. He replied immediately.

Alexander: Babe do want to marry me today? What say I am already ready. ;)

Me: I just bought this for our wedding. Firstly, I want to meet you with my parents after their approval We will get married. Till then wait Mr. Harper.

Alexander: OK as you wish my queen.

I smiled at his texts. Suddenly I feel nauseous. This is total shit. What I ate last night made me sick. I ignore it. Called my bodyguard to get bags from the shop till I watched more things.

I feel someone's presence near me that gives me chills. I look around. There was no one in the shop except me. Maybe this is just my thinking. I ignore everything. Someone hit me on my head. Before darkness took me away I saw my ex standing smiling at me.