Chapter 37

Malina

I was going to surprise him. But, when I saw her touching him I wanted to kill her. But, again he is not mine. He used me like others. So I leave. I came to my condo. My heart aches a lot. In two hours my whole life changed again. What should I do? How will I survive this time? Was he making a drama of loving me just because he wanted to sleep with me? Like seriously? No one loves me.

My phone rang and saw his name pop up on the screen. He sent me a video. What does he want now? I played the video. I am shocked by her confession. She wants him and that's the reason she created that scene. Oh my God, I was thinking so wrong about Alexander.

He sent me this video to prove his innocence it means he will leave me because I was insecure and left him. No please no if he leaves me how will I survive? I love him a lot.

I am crying and crying. My eyes hurt. I have a headache. What will happen now? Bell rings but I don't want to go from darkness to light. I know It's Selena but, I don't want to tell her what I did. So I can't open the door.

I lay on my bed and finally stopped crying. My room doors open slowly I know it's Selena so I close my eyes don't want to talk about it. But, my cover was removed from my body, and opened my eyes to see. He is here. How to face him? So I closed my eyes again tears started falling.

He wiped my tears and kissed my head. "I am sorry my queen for making you feel insecure. I love you only. You are the only one whom I loved in my entire life." His confession makes me cry more. He lifted me and sat me on his lap. I hugged him. My face is in his neck. His mint and wood smell is the only thing that makes me alive.

"I am sorry too for not listening. I love you. When I saw her with you I wanted to kill her. I am sorry too." I said. He laughs. He cupped my face and kissed me hard. He removed his clothes and said, "Let me show you something." He said calmly. I sat on the bed watching him remove his tuxedo.

When he removed everything I saw that, tears coming fast. He tattooed my fucking name on his underbelly. He wrote a full sentence.

"I am only Malina's don't touch me" Wow nice. He did do it? He wiped my tears and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Marry me, Malina." He asked. I am shocked.

"Are you proposing to me like this?" I make a sign towards everything.

"How to propose you then? Tell me I will do everything for you. If you want the moon I will bring it for you. Just ask me." He said. I laugh a little.

"Figure it out yourself," I said and left the room. I want him to think.

My phone pops up with notifications again. And I opened it to see that it was from an unknown number.

Unknown number: I love you, Malina, I am your craziest fan. I will get you because I know where you live and I will kill that man who is right in your condo."

When I read this my phone drops. I am scared. What should I do? Will I tell Alexander? Maybe or maybe not. He is threatening me with Alexander's life I have to tell him. I grab my phone and go to my room screaming.

Alexander captured me immediately and I realized I was in the middle of a panic attack. I can't speak only crying. Please tell him. Whenever I opened my mouth my voice did not come.

"You are safe babe! Just breathe. I am here with you. Don't worry it's just a panic attack." He said and I closed my eyes.