Chapter 40

Malina

When I woke up other side of the bed was cold. Alexander was gone. I get up and go to the bathroom to see there is a note on the mirror. It's from Alexander. I smiled and started reading.

Good morning babe! I am going to the office due to some work that came urgently I don't want to wake you up so I will be back please don't go anywhere alone I called your team. They will be there at 2 p.m.
                                                       Love you
                                                         A~

I smiled big. Let's plan something for him but first I want to record my album. I called Selena, she picked up immediately.

"Hello, babe! What's up I am coming to your husband's mansion soon." She said. When she said "your husband's mansion" my heart stopped a little. But, it gives me peace too. I want to marry Alexander but want time to think but, what to think? He is here asking me to marry him he is a green flag. What to do? I am so confused.

"Ok, I am waiting," I said.

After half an hour...

One of the bodyguards came to and told me that my team was here I nodded and asked him to get them to the living room.

For two hours I recorded my new album. My team packs up and goes away. Now, it's time to do something special for my future husband. "Future husband" this word gives me chills. But also makes me happy. So let's go.

After three hours of hard work finally decorated our room for him. Now, it's time to get ready. I picked up my sexiest black lingerie and most revealing dress for him put a little bit of makeup on and wore dark red lipstick for him. I want him to mess up my lipstick with his lips or his cock. Now, waiting for him to undress me with his green eyes.