Chapter 17

Alexander

My manager gives everyone invites for Sunday's event. I can't wait. I called the best designer in the world and ordered her my and my queen's clothes for the event. I want our first meetup the best. Hope she will like this.

The designer finally sent me our clothes. I called Hardin to threaten my queen's designer and force her to give Malina the dress I bought. Hardin exactly did what I said to him.

Now I am waiting for Sunday. The most important thing I forgot to do was call the makeup artist for my queen. So I called the best makeup artist in the world and sent her a private jet to take her to my queen.

"You have to do one more thing, Hardin. I am sending a makeup artist to try to convince Malina's team for her to say whatever you like but don't let anyone know about me. Understand?" I said.

"Yes sir," he said and I cut off call.

I am doing this for the first. I never did this for anyone not even for my mom. Malina is special. I don't understand I never feel anything but this is completely different.

I prepared everything for the first meetup. Hope she likes every single thing.

This is me the most famous and richest businessman in the world "The Alexander Harper" the brand doing everything for a girl he never met in his entire life.

But I will do anything for my queen. She deserves it and now she is mine. Mine to love mine to bend mine to break.