Chapter 44

Malina

I woke up my head was hurting. I don't remember what happened. Where I am? I opened my eyes to see different rooms. This is not my condo's bedroom and this is not Alexander and mine bedroom. Where I am? I try to remember. My ex kidnapped me. Oh God no, no, no. This is not happening. Where is Alexander? Is he ok?

Suddenly the door opens with a thud. I startled. My ex comes into view. I feel tears on my face. What is happening? Why I am here?

"Oh babe are you awake? I was waiting for you to wake up and see your new life." He said.

"Where I am? Where is Alexander? Did you hurt him?" I asked him. His nose flares with anger and he comes and grabs my hair in a hard grip. I feel so much pain in my skull.

"You left me and now you are asking me about another man. You loved me remember so now you are mine." He said.

"You cheated me and you are thinking that I will forgive you never. You said you love me but you don't even know what love is. Alexander is the man who loves me and proves it." I replied with anger.

"You think that son of a bitch loves you? No, if he knows that you are gone he will get another toy for him. Most importantly your best friend wants to fuck me. She was very horny and always wants my dick she seduced me. I didn't cheat on you. I love you a lot, Malina. It took my whole life to make you believe me. But, that bitch causes a whole problem." He said.

I cried. I didn't want to say more things. Hope Alexander comes fast. I feel nauseous again. It hardest feeling I vomit on my ex. He slaps me and gets away.

"You bitch! What did you do? Why are you vomiting? Tell me why are you sick. Did you sleep with him? Bitch tell me that you lose your virginity to him?" He asked. I tried to recall my last periods. It was before losing my virginity one and a half months ago. Oh God, no I can't or maybe I am pregnant. I see my ex's face what should I do? If I am pregnant I have to save my child.

He grabs my hair and slaps me so hard that I start losing consciousness. I grab my belly protectively. And, he goes away. I cried in bed waiting for Alexander to save us.