Chapter 38

Alexander

When I heard her screaming I was startled at what happened to her I went to look at her. She is in a panic attack. Oh shit. What to do? So I calmed her down. She closed her eyes. What happened to her? She was right two minutes ago. I hugged her tightly to my chest. I don't want to lose her. And I don't like her condition right now. Her breathing is back to normal so I lift her and take her to bed.

"Someone texts me. He will kill you if I get near you." She said. I faced her. She is giving me her phone. I saw that text and called my manager to give him his number and wants his details to kill him because he threatened what's mine and he scared her so I will make sure he won't survive. I will never let Malina go.

I love Malina and she confesses today that she loves me too. The best feeling ever happened to me that she confessed her love for me. I am the happiest man on Earth at this moment.

I lay beside her and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry babe no one ever threatened you. Please I am going to increase more protection so you don't go alone anywhere and you are moving in with me today. My manager will get you everything and take your stuff from here." I said while kissing her forehead.

She stared at me. She has a lot of questions in her mind but, she doesn't ask. I wanted to kill him who threatened her that she looked so pale because of that panic attack. I will make sure he ends up badly and I will torture him I promise.

Now I have to think about how to propose to my queen. What she likes is how to propose to her. I know she will say yes.

We got into the mansion. I kissed Malina's forehead. It feels so hot. I checked her she is having a fever. I immediately called Dr. Singh. She denied but I know what's good for her. I tried to lift her in my arms but she said she wanted to walk and didn't want my men to see.

I don't like Malina's walking right now because she is sick. She is having a fever. So I lift her. She sees me with her beautiful eyes. My dick twitch in my pant. Oh God, but I ignored it because my Malina is sick today. And I have to take care of her.

I take her to our bedroom. Remove shoes and clothes get fresh clothes and dress her up. She didn't say a word because I know she likes this. I love her a lot. I haven't done these things for anyone before. She is special.