Chapter 28

Alexander

I can't believe she finally gave me a chance. The way she hugged me. I will stay in her embrace forever. I am the happiest man on this planet.

I wake up and see Malina in my arms in her bed. Best moment in my life. I can't sleep in a routine, but last night was something else I slept the best sleep of my life. I slept eight hours oh my God. I grab my phone and text my manager that I am not coming today and cancel my meetings. I want to spend more time with Malina.

She looks beautiful asleep, but I don't want to wake her up so I slowly stand up from bed and go to the bathroom for a shower.

After taking a shower, I came back to the room she was still sleeping. Looking so pretty. Now as a good boyfriend, I want to make her breakfast in bed. I go downstairs. Some girl standing in the hallway was shocked to see me.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in Malina's bedroom? Are you threatening her? Or did you kidnap her? Where is she?" She said dramatically.

"I am her boyfriend miss," I said and went to the kitchen.

She follows me. And stare at me that I have two horns. I ignored her and started making my queen's breakfast.

"I don't believe you. She had no boyfriend till yesterday." She said.

I don't reply and crack eggs in pans. She is watching me curiously. She roams around me like she wants to know things. But I don't bother.

I am still half-naked. She sees tattoos on my chest and gets completely shocked. Her mouth hangs in the air. Still don't bother to tell her anything.

I make breakfast and go to my queen directly. It's time to wake her up. I came to the room and she was still sleeping I didn't want to walk her I hated it. So I put breakfast on a side table and still in front of her to see her while sleeping. I will never fed up with her. I thought she was my obsession but no she is the love of my life. I love her. I don't believe in love but now She makes me believe in love.