Chapter 49

Malina

I get my consciousness back. My body aches. I opened my eyes and saw Selena standing near me.

"Finally, you wake up let me call the doctor." She said. I grab her arm.

"Where is... where is Alexander?" I asked. My throat feels so dry.

"He went for some important work. He will be back. Take some water." She replied. I drink a gulp. I was so thirsty. Suddenly I thought about my baby.

"How's my baby?" I asked her putting the hand on my belly.

"Doctor said baby is fine don't worry." She said smiling. I closed my eyes in relief. It means I am pregnant.

Suddenly the door opened and my eyes met green eyes. My Alexander he came for me. He saved me and our baby. Tears slipped from my eyes he ran towards me lifted me in his arms and put me in his lap. He hugged me.

"Why did you do this? Why did you take my bullet? If anything happened to you or our baby how would I live?" He said while crying in my neck.

"How can I not take that bullet? I love you Alex if anything happens to you I will die. If that happens again in the future I will take that bullet too." I replied.

He pulls away, sees me, grabs my head, and kisses me hard. I missed that to be honest. I kissed him back.

We pulled away. He put his hand on my belly. He smiles. I smiled at him. "You give me happiness I love you, Malina." He said.

"I love you more babe," I said.

The thud of the door breaks our kiss. My parents are here shit. And I am sitting on Alexander's lap. Shit. How will I face them?