Chapter 24

Malina

When I saw a bouquet in front of my door, I was shocked and somehow excited. I feel someone's presence. But, I ignore it and take up a bouquet and go inside. I smell it and it smells like.... Like him. I take out the card and read.

Hope you like it, my queen. Will you be my date today?

                                       Yours truly
                                             A~

I feel blushing. Wait what. I am blushing. No no no that's a red flag I need to stop here. I don't want to fall for him.

He texted me. He is so respectful. But I will ignore him. I am smiling like an idiot. Fuck. I want to go on a date with him but no I will never lower my standards again for anyone.

He stopped texting me. Was he fed up with my behavior or what? Why he is not texting? I was busy with my thoughts and my condo's bell rang. I startled God who is here now at this time.

I opened the door and a beautiful figure was waiting. I got confused again. Why is he here? Was he driving when I was thinking something negative? Definitely but now it's time to become cold again.

"May I come in? Or you will keep staring at me like this?" He said with a smirk.

Asshole I keep my eyes on the other side. "You are not invited and what are you doing? Why do you keep bothering me?" I asked.

"You were not replying to my text that's why I am here," he said.

Wait what. I was not replying to him and he left everything just to take my reply. What the fuck. Why he is doing this shit. My heart is melting for him. But again no I will never give him a chance.

"You are here because I don't text you back. Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Of course, I am here for you because you don't reply to me. And I want to take you on a date." He said.

I am panicking. He cupped my face and kissed me. This kiss is so intense. I want to be lost in his touch forever.

I don't know how much time we kissed but when we pulled away from each other we both needed breath. He cupped my face again but this time he kissed my forehead. This is a very romantic moment. And I want this forever.

"Please go on a date with me my queen. I request you." He asked very intimately.

I nodded and said, "Give me time to change at least," He smiled at me.

I go to my room and close the door but don't lock it don't know why I did it.