Chapter 39

Malina

I am not feeling well. It's like something is going to break inside me. My whole body aches right now. Alexander changed my clothes and kissed me. I love the way he cares for me. He is such a gentleman. I know he will do something to that guy who threatened me. I am relieved.

Dr. Singh is here to check on me. I told Alexander I was ok but he said he was not taking any risks on me. So I kept quiet because I knew he loved me too.

"She is fine but because of some tension she gets sick and she eats something not good too. I am giving her medicine, please give her on time Mr. Harper." Dr. Singh said. Alexander nodded. But his face is telling me he is in a lot of tension because of me.

Dr. Singh leaves. Alexander comes to me and kisses my forehead. "I am going to make something fresh for you OK?" He told.

"You don't have to do it. There's a chef who will cook for us, ok babe?" I said with a smile. But Alexander didn't flinch.

"I am not taking risks on you. I will cook for you from now on and you won't get food from outside anymore." He said in a warning.

I glare at him but he smirks at me. Arrogant Asshole. He goes away. How will I survive without him now? He became my life. Tomorrow I have to complete my new album, God I forgot. I texted Selena to come here to a mansion with the team.

Alexander makes me a cute dinner and gives me medicine. He turned off the lights and lay beside me naked. I want him. But, my body aches I can't even move right now so I lay my head on Alexander's chest and listen to his heartbeats.

"Your heart is beating so fast," I said.

"I am controlling myself not to touch you because you are sick and you need to rest," he replied and I smiled. What I am doing to him makes me happy. I am the only one who is controlling Mr. Alexander Harper's body and feelings.

I am so tired. I closed my eyes and darkness took me away.