Chapter 41

Alexander

I am so tired from overworking but it's okay I will build more empires. It's six thirty already I want to see my queen. Let's go.

When I entered in mansion there was no voice nothing. I am getting stressed where is she? Is she ok? Or she fainted anywhere? I ran towards my room immediately. When I opened my room door I was shocked and speechless. What's this? Beautiful. There are black roses and red roses everywhere on the floor and some red and black roses on the bed. There are gags, blindfolds, clamps, floggers, paddles, canes, whips, rope, spreader bars, yokes, etc. that are used during sex were there. I am shocked.

When I move more I see a shadow in my walk and closest. I go there. Oh, my Fucking freak. She is wearing the sexiest outfit ever my favourite black color. I will get on my knees for her. She looks looking a goddess, my goddess. My dick twitch in my pants. I move towards her and put my face on her neck. She smells beautiful my favourite smell in the world Vanilla.

"What is this? You want me to get on my knees for you and you want me to worship you. You are looking..... goddess... but mine." I said. She smiles. I feel her smile.

I turn her to face me. She looks amazing. I will do anything for her. She passes her flirty smile towards me. My dick is getting so hard just by her that smile. My eyes go to her red-painted lips. Shit, I am losing my control. So, I finally lost it and kissed her very hard. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she accepted me. I kissed her as my life depended on it. I suck all oxygen from her lungs, our tongues are fighting for dominance. I bit her lips hard and felt a metallic taste in my mouth.

We pulled away and waited to take our oxygen back. She hugged me and slowly started kissing my neck, and my chest over my shirt. Like she is claiming me right now. I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her jaws her neck her eyes everything I wanted to kiss.

"Tell me what you want?" I asked. She gasps and her hands are on my chest. She sees me with her beautiful blue round eyes.

"I want you badly. You always do everything for me surprise me make me feel special so I do this to surprise you to make you feel special like I felt. I love you, Alexander Harper. You asked me a question Will I marry you? So I thought and got my answer. Yes, I will marry you and want it because I can't live without you. Marry me, Alex." She said with a lusty voice. When she called me Alex my heart beat so fast. She wants to marry me, she loves me I am the happiest man on this planet.

I lift her and get her to bed. "I love you more and more Moya Lyubov. Thank you for giving me this." I replied with so much emotion. I kissed her again.

I pulled away and removed her black see-through gown away from her body. After that, I saw the sexiest lingerie she was wearing. But, today I will rip it. So I ripped her bra and thong from her body can't wait to feast on my queen.

"I will get you new. I can't wait to take you." I said shakily. I also ripped my shirt from my body buttons flew in the air. I removed everything from my body because I wanted to feel her skin on mine. So I get on my knees and start kissing her pussy. She moans. My eyes are on her. I put three fingers together inside her vagina. She gasps and I push and pull so fast and start licking her clit. She cries.

"Come for me, babe!" I said and she was shaking heavily waiting for her orgasm to come and finally, it came on my fingers I licked them off. I stood up and picked up tools.

I picked blindfolds, gags, nipple clamps, whips, rope, and spreader bars. She was seeing me with her lusty eyes. I grab her arms put a rope on them and tie the rope to the bed. Then, I put gags in her mouth, and now I put nipple clamps and spreader bars. She gasps. I take whips and start teasing her from head to toe, especially at her pussy. I hit whips on her pussy she cries.

I get over her and start kissing her from head to toe. I want to kiss and lick her body. I loved her madly. I know nipple clamps give her a sensation and it's painful too. But, it gives her pleasure.

I pulled the spreader bars immediately she gasped. I adjust my cock in her entrance. I pushed hard inside her she cried. I started slow at first but then I pushed all pulled fast. I take her hard and rough she will be sore. Now, it's time to claim her third hole. I took the lube from the dressing table and put it on my two fingers first. I adjust my fingers into her third hole she shakes her head. "Don't move more it will hurt in the end." I put my first finger into the hole and she cries I put my other finger into her hole she cries. Tears are slipping from her eyes but I ignore them. She is definitely seeing stars because of the pleasure I am giving her.

I pushed and pulled. And adjusted my cock and I pushed hard. She moans I slowly take her ass. And I start pushing and pulling inside and remove my dick and put it into her vagina. Because I want my seeds in her. I have wanted her my whole life I wanted to make her pregnant with babies. So she can't leave me ever.