Chapter 43

Alexander

I woke up early and saw my queen was in her deep sleep I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to get ready for my office. I see my pocket where I find a tracker, which I ordered for Malina. I put that in a necklace and go to her. I put that necklace on her neck. I kissed her forehead and went away.

At noon, Malina sends me a beautiful wedding dress for I can't wait to see her in that dress. Imagine our wedding, our future. I can't wait for that. I loved her so much. My new secretary came and knocked in my room. I saw her and let her in she said there was a very important with the president I have to attend now. I nodded. My heart is beating so fast. I feel restlessness. Hope Malina is fine. I know she's fine she texted me just now. Ignore my restlessness I have to attend the meeting.

Three hours later....
I get free from my meeting and grab my phone to text my queen. There are thirty-five missed calls from Malina's bodyguard and twenty missed calls from her team. What happened? I called her bodyguard immediately.

"What happened?" I barked.

"Sir... sir... I am sorry... Malina mam has been kidnapped." He replied with a shaky voice.

My whole world trembled in front of me. They were calling me. My Malina needed me at that time and I was attending a stupid meeting. Tears burn my eyes and fall on my face. I abandoned my Malina just for a stupid meeting. How could I do that? I called my manager and asked him to track Malina's tracker. I promise whoever lays hands on her will die dog's death.

I go to my mansion. Her bodyguard and driver were present I lost my mind took my gun and shot them both. How could they allow anyone to take Malina's away?

I will kill the whole world I promise. I will create havoc in this world. Malina's kidnapping leads to annihilation. I will bring my queen back if I want to destroy this world I will do that.

My manager called me and told me the tracker location. Get ready I am coming to take my queen back.