Chapter 211: [Return to The Way It Was II]

[USA, Washington D.C]

In the facility in America where the main base headquarters of the Chaos breaker organization was located, there is a prison designated for every prisoners that the U.S agents had captured. In this cell, all the prisoners within contains the dangerous people who are either charged with terrorism, destruction, and even kidnapping of people for the past 11 years.

There are even Afghanistan terrorist chaos eye users trapped in here after the organization had dealt against them 6 years ago. Naturally note to be said, the surviving members of the R.E.A.P.E.R terrorist group are held in this facility in each different cell, as the investigators of the the organization begun questioning them one by one. Even though they had been captured, the organization itself was still unable to catch Argie Franklin aka Undead.

The organization itself believed that Undead had been freed and was helped by the terrorist group while they distract their forces. With such one sided belief, they begun pressing on to the captured members of the terrorist group and even resorted to slight pressure and cornering just to force them to speak out. However no matter what they do, the terrorist group never even once opened their mouth, no matter how pressured they were.

As for the means of torture for interrogation, such an act was banned by the organization, since it is unethical towards their code of conduct, plus there are many ways to make a person talk now that chaos ability exist in this world.

As for their leader who have the will of steel and never breaking down no matter who he faced, Head General Alex took the charge in interrogating him, as he believed that people of equal status should speak with one another.

""Well well well! look who we have here, aren't you the head general of this damned organization? it is my honor to meet you face to face"

The moment head general Alex entered the room, August showed an entertained expression, while he was being handicapped by numerous restraining cuffs and some neutralizers in order to prevent him from using his chaos ability.

"So you recognized me?"

"Recognize? No no no, i know you like the back of my hand, to me you are like an open sheet in which anyone can read upon"

"So you investigated me"

"Putting it simply yes"

"Well this will make it easy then"

"Easy? are you referring that you can make my mouth open? that wouldn't be easy head general, i'm not a talkative person"

"Well there is a first time for everything"

After head general Alex said those words, there was a deep silence within the room, as the person himself sat ion the chair in front of August and begun talking to him.

"August murim, leader of the R.E.A.P.E.R terrorist group... i know that your group have a grudge against Argie Franklin aka Undead... so you cant possibly help him escape the chaos... i have that much knowledge about you as you are to me, so can you tell me where he is?"

"You really did your assignment didn't you?"

"....."

"What if i tell you that i don't know where he is, do you think i'm lying or saying the truth?"

"That depends on how you express yourself"

"I see"

After looking directly unto August eyes, head general Alex then sighed for a bit as he guessed.

"So you really don't know"

In response to this, August simply smiled as he leaned on his chair and watched head general Alex struggle in finding out more information from him.

"If you don't know then you don't know, i believe that you wouldn't tell me regardless since your so determined to say that you don't know"

"What's this? are you giving up since you cant get anything out from me? Looks like i overestimated you"

"Who says i'm giving up?"

"???"

"With you guys being able to get ahold of him for quite awhile, you must have learned a thing or two in his research right? would you like to share about it?"

"I don't know head general, such information will cost you quite a hefty price, are you sure that you can afford it?"

""You underestimate my financial prowess.... name your price"

Upon hearing that, August frowned, as he leaned forward with slight anger in his eyes. For some reason he still has a quite grudge towards the organization, so he docent have quite a good impression on them. If that was said, then his anger not only stems on its agents, but also to the whole being of the organization itself and head general Alex is not an exemption.

"Get out..... Get out!!!"

Seeing that August was uncooperative, head general Alex stood up as he straightened out his clothes, before bowing to him as a sign of respect, before leaving the room itself. Apparently this came quite a shocker to him, he never expected that someone would be able to stay composed in front of him and even somewhat shout at him, it was like August isn't afraid of death at all.

After he exited the room, his secretary then approached him, as he begun asking the head general.

"Did he talk?"

"No.... looks like this is quite complicated than i thought it would be"

"I see... but what about the complains of other country? they came that by bringing the terrorist group into our land, we are declaring that we own them.... they said that they have suffered losses, so they need us to either share them to them or hand them over"

"Are they crazy? this are terrorist group not a toy to be shared with"

"What about Russia? they said in order to avenge the death of its innocent citizens, they ordered us to hand over the terrorist group to them in order to make an example out of them"

"Why are you even asking that? its clear as daylight that they would just execute them in public to appease public sentiment... such satisfaction is indeed noteworthy but it will lead us to nowhere in finding Undead, aren't they using their heads? Is reputation all they think about?"

"Then what shall we do?"

Hearing that head general Alex think for a bit, before he finally spoke out.

"Then we need to transfer the terrorist group to Grandora city... that man made city is made by all the remaining countries for refugees that had nowhere to go... basically that city is owned by the people which is a neutral zone that no country could touch"

"That's a great idea! i'll begun processing it and assign a personnel to transfer the terrorist group"

"No need to assign anyone"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to do it myself in order to avoid interception"