Chapter 236: [The Second Apocalypse]

[Grandora City, Polar dormitory]

Not long after during that day, both Kanzaki and Alice arrived at the dormitory, as they suddenly saw Ryuuji, Jinwoo, Jessica, Ai, and Isabelle have a grim faces plastered unto their faces. As for Sanaguchi, he is currently looking troubled, as he was on his laptop pondering over something.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

The moment Kanzaki asked this question, Ryuuji then leaned back on the sofa, as he replied.

"An unknown person approached Claire this morning and begun asking about her and the people in the dormitory"

"Claire? Where is she? is she okay? did something happen to her?" asked by Alice clearly concerned about Claire's well being

"She's fine, she's at the back currently playing in her little play ground with Ryuuji's butler guarding her" answered by Sanaguchi as he took off his glasses

"So someone approached Claire, how did you come to know this?"

"The Kid... she talked about it the moment i came back"

As Ryuuji said this, he then remembered the moment earlier this day, when he came back, Claire had rushed towards him and informed him about an old man with the same clothes as Ryuuji's butler, calling out to her and asking her some questions. The moment Ryuuji heard her story, he then suddenly felt chill all over his body, as he quickly asked his butler in order for a confirmation. Unfortunately the butler wasn't able to confirm this, since he was busy attending Claire's request during this time, but the butler guaranteed that it was only for a few minutes did he left Claire, before returning to her.

Upon hearing this, then the only plausible explanation on when the suspicious person approached Claire was only during that short moment. With it he begun asking for help to check the nearby cctv in order to confirm whether someone approached their dormitory earlier this day. As for the others that just newly arrived, Ryuuji then explained the situation in complete detail, causing all of them to be wary of their surroundings.

Through checking the cctv, he had hoped that everything was a lie, however the footage that the nearest cctv took, clearly shows a person had indeed approached Claire and spent a few minutes to dig information from her. So in order to fully make Kanzaki aware the direness of the situation, he then pulled away Sanaguchi's laptop, and placed it in front of Kanzaki and Alice, in order for them to take this seriously.

"Someone did approach her"

As Kanzaki said this, Ryuuji nodded accordingly as he replied.

Yeah, we also were able to confirm something from his attire and description along. As Ryuuji said this, he then handed an open file at both Kanzaki and Alice pertaining to the looks of the attackers from the people who had survived the massacre incident in Bouvet island. Through scourging the record, they then saw the person who matches the clothes of an ordinary servants.

Old man in butler clothes, white hair, back straight, and even talks calmly and politely towards one another. There was no mistaking it, with the description alone, the person himself is a perfect match to one of the culprit ibn the massacre incident.

"This..."

"Yes! someone who is supposed to be far away, had come to this place... however this also indicates something" said by Ryuuji

"Indicate? what is it?" asked by Kanzaki

"This only means that we have been scouted and since were scouted, then a huge incident is headed our way, we need to be prepared" answered by Ryuuji

In that moment, Sanaguchi then said.

"If it checks you out, then maybe it had check everyone out, if that were the case, then this will be quite a problem... someone had scouted the base without our knowledge, meaning someone had let such monster get in and checked everyone out before leaving"

"That! your right" commented by Jinwoo

With that, Sanaguchi stood up, as he quickly pulled out his phone in order to inform someone about this incident. After all this was no laughing matter, and a person just simply infiltrated this city without anyone even noticing. If that was the case, then there is only two possibilities on how this happened, first is that he had entered this city through normal things and begun investigation, for the second one, someone had deliberately let such monster in.

Facing such problem is clearly taxiing, so with that Jinwoo stood up as he then thought of something in his head.

"There are ten of them in the records, then perhaps the moment the end of the day comes, he would then go back to his group and inform them of what he saw... this is not good"

With such problem, some people weren't able to sleep soundly that night, as they were worried of the future that was yet to come. But since the people that they were trying to contact with isn't available during that time of the night, they had no choice but to wait for morning came and inform the headquarters of an intruder that had sneak up on the city's surveillance.

*********

The next morning three people from the polar dormitory, then went straight to the sub-headquarters in order to informed head chief Oliver about the impending danger. the three people were Sanaguchi, Ryuuji, and Jinwoo. In fact Kanzaki himself also wanted to follow them, however since he has classes for that day, he then have no choice but to attend his schooling and give up of following them.

Of course the three of them arranged a meeting in private, with such terms, head chief Oliver must keep his end of the deal and met them privately.

Upon reaching the head chief's office, Sanaguchi then sat on the chair, as he begun to speak up.

"Head chief! We got something to inform you"

"Inform me? is that something important? the three of you looks tense, relax a little bit"

"We cant afford to relax"

As Sanaguchi said those words, he then gave the head chief an envelope of the records that happened in the massacre incident and a USB which contains the clip of an enemy appearing on their land.

"What's this? you guys are hiding too much... is this a compilation of x rated videos?"

"Its not! head chief please be serious"

Upon seeing the three of them with serious expression, head chief Oliver then finally reciprocated their feelings, as he sighed and checked the records in the envelop, before checking the USB  and seeing something quite shocking. Just like everyone else, he then begun to wore a grim expression.