Chapter 216: [Agartha IV]

[Underground Prison Agartha]

"Your not going to talk are you?"

As Kanzaki asked those words, August simply stared back at him, as he nudged his head in unsureness, before he replied back to him.

"Who knows.... If you could convince me, maybe i'll talk"

".... Maybe.... that's not a definite answer"

"If that's how you see it, then we'll go with that"

After saying that Kanzaki took a chair from the corner of the room and sat on it, before continuing on with the information extraction.

"I'm going to ask you something and i want you to answer it truthfully"

"Truthfully... how can you say that i wont lie? do you also have that type of an ability in your arsenal?"

"... No! but i'll just have to trust in your words"

"Trust eh? Let me give you a piece of advice... if you want to live longer, trust no one and only trust yourself"

"Isn't that a bit of a hypocrite? I mean you have your team who were ready to fight the organization just to save you.... doesn't that mean they trust you to the point that they have a heavy loyalty towards you?"

"That was their choice not mine.... I didn't force them to trust my judgments... it was simply a chow case of loyalty.... something Argie don't have"

"Argie.... Argie Franklin A.K.A Undead... he is the reason why we are in this situation August... i want you to tell us where he is, and i believe you know where he is"

"Do i? and if i do, what's it got to you? why would i help you? would you let me out in this prison if i help you? There's no benefit for me kid... there is no such thing as free in this world, its just basic  transaction... if you want something from me, you would need to give me something on the same level importance as my information"

In that exchange Kanzaki was stunned speechless as he looked at the glass behind him, with an expectation of help from someone on the other side. On the other hand Head chief Oliver was flabbergasted by August audacity, as he cant believe that a prisoner was trying to bargain his way out in this info extraction. It was simply outrageous that even Sanaguchi was frowning and crossing his arms on the side.

In comparison to them, Head General Alex was staying silent, as he crossed his arms while looking directly at August who was all smile in front of Kanzaki. Not long after August look towards his direction in an eye to eye contact which made it look like as if August himself knew that someone was looking at him intensely.

"Head General! What should we do?" asked by head chief Oliver

"... Tell him that i will reconsider that his restraints be remove if he cooperates"

"But head general!!!" reacted by Sanaguchi in surprise

"Do it! I'll take responsibility"

Upon hearing his words, head chief Oliver hesitated for a bit, before he relayed the information to Kanzaki, which caused the latter to be surprised for a moment before getting back his cool. Upon seeing the situation at hand, it was understandable that head general Alex would give in to August suggestion.

 Based on the records, despite being highly stronger than Argie Franklin, August Murim had never done any devastating human damage, aside from opposing the agents that was attacking them for the mission. While R.E.A.P.E.R group is mainly focused on the organization, Argie on the other hand is targeting the innocent citizens and using them for his experiment and rituals.

\In the end Argie literally had killed a lot of victims from both the public and the organization's agents while mutating some of the people who goes against him personally. His body count was quite high for an independent offender with the record of 568 killed victims, and 398 mutated victims In Head general Alex eyes, Argie franklin is much more dangerous individual than the terrorist group itself.

With that in mind, Kanzaki confronted August once more.

"The people behind me agreed that they would consider taking off your restraints if you cooperated in this info extraction"

"Just that? If that's the case then i'll just give you information on the same level of that consideration"

"...."

"So you want to know where that bastard is right? Alright I'll give you a clue... he is in a place near the coldest part of the world"

"... Coldest part? Antarctica? he's somewhere near there? Why?"

"It's just my guess but i think he's trying to awaken something and i will tell you.... he's trying to awaken something that is really bad"

After saying that, August then went silent as he waited for the restraints to be peeled off. On the other hand Kanzaki begun to ponder on this piece of information and was confused on what to do next. Alongside Kanzaki the rest of the guys behind the mirror were also pondering what Argie was trying to achieve and why was he near Antarctica of all places.

"Antarctica! so he is there.... should we mobilize our forces in the sub headquarters in Antarctica to deal with Undead?" suggested by head chief Oliver

".... Make them prepare, its better if i capture him myself"

"Your going there personally sir? but that's dangerous"

"Before becoming the head general, i'm also once an agent just like everyone who works out in the field.... don't underestimate me Oliver"

When head chief Oliver heard head general Alex words, he was then shut silent as he cant refute what the former had said about himself. While this was happening, Sanaguchi then remembered the situation at hand as he asked both the head chief and the head general for this specific arrangements.

"What now sir? do we have to remove August restraints? it was what was agreed upon tho"

The moment Head general Alex heard Sanaguchi's words, he then gave his seal of approval with a little condition. When the approval was relayed to Kanzaki, he then saw the machineries inside the cell were slowly coming apart, as August was slowly relieving himself with stretches that he had not done for quite awhile.

"Ah! i can finally stretch a bit"