Chapter 222: [Rise of the Sentinels III]

[Bouvet Island]

The moment everyone heard Uno's words, everyone then looked towards him as Uno once more clarified his intentions.

"Integrate to him... our power"

"Uno! I don't know what your planning, but I don't think that's a good idea" said by Dos

"I know that you like playing with your food, but there is something as too much" added by Tres

Hearing his companions complains, Uno gently laugh as he said.

"What harm can he inflict on us? Do you think that someone of his caliber could do anything to us? Just do it! Plus it's entertaining"

As Uno said that, he then leaned on the rock behind him with an eerie smile, as darkness enveloped his whole being, which doesn't let anyone far from hom to even see his whole face. At the same time Argie was quite confused by the situation, as he slowly backs away in case any of the people in front of him do anything strange. Even though he is quite a formidable person himself, the ten people in front of him is on a whole another level as they exude fear within their aura, which instinctively makes any being back away from them.

But before he could even make a full step back, the Jester like person suddenly blinked behind him without any sound, which literally caught Argie off guard from that silent movement that they did.

"How did he..."

No matter what, he couldn't help but be surprised by that sudden step, as his enhanced senses literally failed to even perceive such movement. While all of this was going through his mind, Diez, the jester clothed person then placed its palm unto his back as he somewhat seemed unsure of what its doing behind the smiling mask that he is wearing.

"I hope your right Uno, or else if something goes wrong, I'm going to go for your head"

"Whatever!" Replied by Uno

Before Argie could utter a single word, a sudden surge of power then suddenly entered his body forcefully, as if he felt his whole being being washed over by a sudden torrent of unstoppable water. He could feel the power surge through his muscle fiber, veins and even to each organ that he has on his body. It was simply overwhelming.

"Ah! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

However this overwhelming feeling naturally comes with pain, as the power surge itself literally kills all the inferior cells on his body and reconstruct them into a new foreign cells that has unknown properties. He also felt his muscles continously breaking and recovering at high speed, his bones cracking and reforming continously, his organs being reconstructed. He literally felt as if he was the guinie pig himself. Despite having the experience of using other people for his experiments, this was the first time he felt as the test subject himself.

His screams filled the area, as purple light burst out in his every pores and red blood being pushed out of his body, in fact his screams could even be heard outside the mountain, which assures all the people chasing him that he was here on the island

While in the middle of the process of transformation, Nueve, the butler clothed old man then sensed some presence outside the mountain as he alerted everyone in the vicinity.

"We got guest, shall I welcome them?"

Hearing Nueve's words, Uno asked Diez a certain question in regards to the transformation.

"Is it still going to be long?"

"You shitting me? Your really asking that at this point? Of course it would still take a bit long, this guy literally just fucked up his whole body to reach our level, i would need to reconstruct everything from scratch" replied by Diez as frustration could be seen on its face

"How long?"

"What?"

"I asked how long?"

"Give me 5 minutes"

With that Uno turned to Nueve as he said.

"You heard him! Just five minutes"

"Understood!"

"Right! Also don't kill them, I want to see what our byproduct could do"

With that Nueve took his bow, as he headed for the only opening in this area to meet with the guest that are stepping foot at the very beginning of the second apocalypse. While Nueve left, Uno once more looked back towards Diez as he watched something marvelous right in front of him.

*********

Meanwhile just right outside of the mountain's hollow area, a huge number of agents and military units begun to take formation as they prepare to take a hike on the mountain itself. After all upon hearing the scream in this island, everyone was assured that their target fugitive was in the area and is currently suffering from something. While this was happening on the land of Bouvet Island, head general Alex is currently staying on main flagship, as he watched every unit fill the shore of the island itself.

In this room, he strategies with the other leaders on how to capture Argie Franklin a.k.a Undead and somewhat be prepared for any undead army he plans to release.

While the leaders are busy in planning the operation. Richard, Markwin, and Mike are currently on the shore as they prepare their equipment to engage the enemy. Richard with his dual guns, markwim with his sword, and Mike with his equipment as a supporter.

"Hey both of you! Take this" said by Mike as he handed two syringe towards them

"What's this? An adrenaline shot?" Asked by Markwin

"Close but not quite! But they somewhat do exactly the same.... this baby will enhance all of your senses and capability to the maximum degree to what your body can do, basically this can make you a superhuman with immense speed, strength, reaction, than the average users in a span of 15 minutes" explained by Mike

"It has a time limit?" Asked by Markwin

"Yes! It's the best i could do since I can't afford you guys to get addicted to the feeling of superiority, after all this is basically the same as drugging yourself... but remember! Only use this if necessary and you needed it truly in a situation"

"So as a last resort kind of thing" said by Markwin

"Well yes" replied by Mike

"Well if that's the case, it's fine by me" said by Richard as he took a syringe

"Is this being distributed for everyone?" Asked by Markwin

"Nope! I made this personally! Just for our team, after all we gotta need to rake some achievements in order to be in comparison to Kanzaki and his group... what he accomplished in Moscow is literally legendary, and we need this to even be comparable to it" said by Mike

"Alright! Let's do this and return home victorious" said by Richard

"Yes!"

"Yeah"

"Let's all live" smiled by Richard

As all the preparation was going underway, some of the military personnel saw someone coming out from one of the cave in the mountain, as they saw a butler clothed old man standing before them like some kind of a higher being. Upon seeing him everyone was confused on why am old man was in such an area, where their target was supposedly the only person in this island aside from the forces if the organization.

Unknown to them, Nueve had made his first appearance.