Chapter 214: [Agartha II]

[Underground Prison Agartha]

No matter how one thinks about it, the underground prison Agartha is like a whole new world in of itself. Aside from facilities, there were also structure similar but different from buildings located here and there. Each facilities has their own purpose and apparently aside from the mass produced weapons, all the specialized weapons or customized one are made from here. With that said Kanzaki's weapon 'Fafnir' was created in this place

But the main purpose of this underground world is none other than its prison facility. In this place notorious being are locked up that are too dangerous to kill or had actually have value causing their execution to be halted. In that sense there weren't only human prisoners here but rather even monsters themselves.

Aside from that discovery, the mana density in this area was incredibly high in comparison to the surface. If  one had to compare the mana density here is 10 times more rich and heavier than the surface itself and all of those is just due to one generator that powers the whole underground world prison.

Once the elevator stopped, the personnel then led them forward as it motioned them with its eyes to follow  the lead. Receiving that silent order both Sanaguchi and Kanzaki followed the personnel as they witnessed everything in this underground prison.

As they walked they bypassed different types of robots that have different sizes. Some are as mall as a trash bin, some are the same size as them, and some are humongous that are at the size a tall elephant, but the most amazing of all are the sentinels guardians who are as tall as 40 feet tall right at the f a chaos titan. It was like such machines are taken out of context from a certain sci-fi movie.

Alongside that they also bypassed numerous customized weapons alongside some fresh materials looted from various corpses and just as they were about to leave that specific area, Kanzaki felt a familiar presence as his own sword begun to grow wild, as if responding to that familiar energy.

As the only person to notice this reaction, Kanzaki sharpened his senses as he followed the trail of the familiar presence and saw a crystal at the size of 430 mm, the same size of a school back pack. After seeing the crystal, his swords aura begun to grow wilder as it somewhat resonated with the crystal right in front of it. This was the first time since Kanzaki had owned Fafnir that it reacted in such manner, he doesn't even know what to do right this moment.

Just like that as if noticing his curiosity, the personnel then approached him from behind and called out to him.

"I prefer that you shouldn't leave the guide to wander on your own? remember you are only permitted to enter this place , not given access to freely roam around"

"Ah! I'm sorry about that, its just that my sword started reacting weirdly whenever it is close to that crystal, i just don't know why"

Hearing Kanzaki's words, the personnel then turned to look at the sword on his waist and immediately recognized the sword itself. Once the personnel recognized the sword, it then knew why the sword reacted in such way towards the crystal right in front of them.

"I see.. so your the owner of Fafnir, that explains the reaction"

"Huh? What do you mean?" asked by Kanzaki

"Fafnir is a phantasmal dragon that exist in both stories of Siegfried and Sigurd, it is so strong that it could rip space apart and has breath that could devastate cities, alongside such things, it also has its blood that could kill anyone who drank it recklessly in exchange for power"

"I know about that, so what does that have to do anything with the crystal?" asked by Kanzaki again

"You don't get it? Dragons are prideful and territorial creatures, so the only reason why your sword who is dragon born reacting wildly is because it senses another dragon near its area"

Hearing the personnel's words, it then looked back in shock as he confirmed what he heard.

"Are you telling me that..."

but before Kanzaki could finish his words, the personnel immediately confirmed what he wanted to hear , which further shocked Kanzaki

"Yes! that is a dragon's heart, to be exact it is the heart of Albion, the dragon of Avalon"

The Dragon of Albion , or just Albion for short, was a whose corpse formed the used as the foundation of the. Albion was the name that the ancient called the island of , before it was known as Britain.  However, in the world of Mage craft, it has a different meaning, it's the Last Pure-blooded dragon in the world. 

In Britain, Albion was known as a dragon (mirage) that guards the "horizon" or "boundaries" which is said to be the gate to the other world, the land of hope.  It was a giant dragon, some saying that it was larger than mountains, and that each of its claws was the size of a tower. Most dragons sensed the end of the Age of Gods, so they moved to the Reverse Side of the World before the disappearance of Phantasmal Species. But Albion, unlike many others of its kind, did not flee with the coming of the Age of Man and stayed for a long time, perhaps because it thought it was strong enough.

 It later accepted the changing times, but when it finally prepared to head to the Reverse Side of the World, it was too late, as the gate from the surface to the Reverse Side of the World had already closed. Regretting its arrogance but refusing to give up, Albion decided to physically make it down there instead of relying on Mystery, using its giant body to sink into the depths of the earth, where traces of Mystery still remain. However, it died while it dug through the earth, and its corpse, which was larger than a mountain, remained in the ground, gradually being torn apart by the movement of the earth and gradually turning into a labyrinth.

That's how it goes according to the legend of Albion, so it was quite surprising to hear that the remains of such being that once have dug deep into the earth was found in this place. But before Kanzaki could admire the dragon heart, the personnel then moved once more as it led them to the prison area

"I'm not here for you guys to tour the heart, but rather to lead you to the prison hold, so if you please just follow me obediently"

With that Kanzaki then took one last glance at the dragon's heart once more before he held his sword tight and followed the guide. Not long after they soon arrived at the prison hold,  as it showcased numerous highly defended cells just for the people of creatures held within.

Aside form the humans who stayed still and silent within their cells, the monsters that are detained on the other hand just grew wilder at every passing second due to them being captured alive, but no matter what they do, they would never be able to break out of their cell as long as the power generator of this area was not destroyed