Chapter 231: [The Calm II]

[Grandora City, Sub-headquarters]

The talk between Jinwoo and professor Nikolai lasted for quite awhile. During this time, Jinwoo learned of the other details that happened in the operation that was not recorded in the archive. Just by that raw information, Jinwoo is literally flabbergasted as he didn't know such people who wiped out the organization's attack force, had actually existed.

Additionally as if that wasn't enough, the most wanted target Undead actually joined this group of powerful individual as he too showed a massive change which was not recorded from him. His speed, durability, thinking process, reaction time, power, and hax, all of them are different and a huge leap from his previous record, it was as if he was a completely different person.

At first Jinwoo couldn't believe his ears and somewhat skeptical, but the more he thinks about it, it might just feel someone had probed him to entirely change his being. Just based on what he hear, then Undead a.k.a Argie Franklin is on a level similar to the  destructiveness of the terrorist group.

Just like that, their talk ended, as Jinwoo got up and prepare to leave the room itself, but before he could leave, professor Nikolai stopped him for a moment, before giving him a heads up.

 "Jinwoo!"

"Yes professor?"

"I don't know who you will share this information, but i will still have to warn you... based on what we analyzed, going after this people who caused the incident is not the brightest idea at all... Just from what we heard, i can conclude that they are actual monsters... i advise you to not engage them Jinwoo, that is if you want to stay alive"

"I'll keep that in mind professor... however as i put this in thought, i just realized that we aren't that helpless at all. After all we do have strong agents of our own"

After saying that, Jinwoo then exited the professor's office as he bypassed the scientist who were discussing a very interesting topic, which is neutron energy. Normally describe, neutron energy can be classified according to their kinetic energy. This energy is usually given in electron volts (eV). The term temperature can also describe this energy representing thermal equilibrium between a neutron and a medium with a certain temperature.

The neutron energy phase-space can be divided into three energy ranges: the fast energy range denoted as G1, the resonance range G2, and the thermal energy range G3. Other than the upper and lower limit of the energy phase space, two more energy boundaries would be required. They are chosen according to the following considerations. There is no up-scattering from either G2 or G3 to G1. Since the neutron energy is very high, it is very hard for the neutrons in reactor core to obtain energy from the collision with a nucleus. There is no up-scattering from G3 to G2. It means that the energy interface between G2 and G3 has to be high enough to leave the up-scattering in G3. There are no fission neutrons in G3. This is true since most fission neutrons are fast ones. In the actual choice of G3, consideration may not be realized exactly, thus, there may be a little approximation in the energy boundary of G2 and G3.

That would have been the normal description of the neutron energy, however this group of scientist wanted it to develop further and make it combine to the neutron energy of a dead star. As a former star, energy from the neutron star could very well be quite strong and powerful, to the point that even Klein technology would be par in comparison. At that point the evolution of Neutron energy would take a qualitative leap.

However extracting materials from a dead star would be quite difficult with the technology that they have now. After all a neutron star is the collapsed core of a massive supergiant star, which had a total mass of between 10 and 25 solar masses. possibly more if the star was especially metal-rich. Except for black holes, neutron stars are the smallest and densest known class of stellar objects

 Neutron stars have a radius on the order of 10 kilometers (6 mi) and a mass of about 1.4. hey result from the supernova explosion of a massive star, combined with gravitational collapse, that compresses the core past white dwarf star density to that of atomic nuclei. Once formed, neutron stars no longer actively generate heat and cool over time, but they may still evolve further through collision or accretion. Most of the basic models for these objects imply that they are composed almost entirely of neutrons as the extreme pressure causes the electrons and protons present in normal matter to combine producing neutrons.

Newly formed neutron stars may have surface temperatures of ten million K or more. However, since neutron stars generate no new heat through fusion, they inexorably cool down after their formation. Consequently, a given neutron star reaches a surface temperature of one million degrees K when it is between one thousand and one million years old. Older and even-cooler neutron stars are still easy to discover.

With all of that information and the fact that they don't have proper equipment to extract materials from a dead star, creating something from neutron energy is out of the question. But if the time comes that they were able to extract energy from a dead star, making weapons far advanced than what we heard might be plausible.

As Jinwoo listened through, he then left the floor as he waited for the elevator to come. Following after it, he would to have then spend the rest of his time within the sub-quarters himself.

*********

Time passes by, the sun then slowly sets in the horizon, as Kanzaki, Alice, and Isabelle finally arrived back at the dormitory after a long day in school. After settling down, they then cleaned up the mess they had made upon arrival, before they head back directly into their rooms. As for the chores in the dormitory, all of those are taken care by the butler himself. (Same butler that worked for Ryuuji)

Not long after Jinwoo arrived at the dormitory, while bringing in important news for everyone to know. With that Jinwoo let everyone settle in, before he told them what he has heard from professor Nikolai.