Chapter 229:[Devastating Loss III]

[Polar Dormitory]

Few hours passed by, as the sun sets on the man made island city, Jinwoo together with Ai and Jessica arrived at the dormitory after their errand all over the city. Not long after the their arrival, Ryuuji together with Claire and his butler arrived at the dormitory while bringing stuff that seemed to have been bought from the mall of the city.

Even though each and everyone of them showed fatigue from their day of activities, they were all quite surprised on how busy Kanzaki, Alice, and Isabelle was while looking through documents in the living room. In fact the living room itself is completely unrecognizable due to how many papers are lying around all over the place, it was as if the three of them are trying to rack their brains in figuring out a mystery. Because of that, everyone who just arrived at the dormitory couldnt help but be curious on just what were Kanzaki and his group ate busying themselves with.

"What the hell happened here? It looks like as if a strom hit the dormitory, why are there papers all over the place?" Asked by Jinwoo

"Don't touch them carelessly! They are all important documents that we just borrowed" replied by Kanzaki as he continued to immerse himself with knowledge

Hearing his voice, Jinwoo backed off for a bit as Ai stepped in and asked.

"Then can you tell us what happened here? What are all of these papers"

"They are reports and articles in regards the Bouvet Island Massacre, all of these records came directly from the survivors themselves, meaning their credibility is quite high" answered by Kanzaki

Hearing the Bouvet Island Massacre, everyone of them looked at each other, as they all wore complicated expression as such incident literally flipped everything that the organization had tried to protect. Because of that incident which spread all over the world like some kind of a virus, the organization itself took a big hit from the loss they have incurred.

Bouvet Island Massacre, the incident costed a lot of lives from the normal people and the users. Because of that, public opinion were split in half, while demanding the organization to compensate the bereaved family.

Such problem lasted for quite awhile as the organization always get stormed by the citizens that they were try to protect. In fact even till this day, there are still many people protesting near the organization, but all the organization could do was take all the blane in, after all they also were responsible for all the deaths that happened during the operation, so this stuff are pretty normal for them already

"Why are you scourge ng through them?" Asked by Jessica

In that moment Kanzaki together with Alice stopped at their tracks as Isabelle quickly explained the reason for them if doing this.

"Well do you guys remember Richard? He's one if our pals when we were just starting as a rookie for official membership of the organization... He's quite close rival of Kanzaki based on him and even a funny person, after all he is quite a good leader to begin with"

"Hmmm... Dont know that guy, but we do know about that incident... So he was involved in that incident, is he a survivor?" Asked by Jessica

"He is! But the way he looks, i dont think he is capable enough to fight any longer... He is currently emotionless... After all, everyone in his team had died and only he was alive" said by Alice

"I see... So whats with all these papers?" Asked by Jinwoo

At that Kanzaki answered as he puts down the paper in his hand and continued to talk.

"We need to find the person who killed or possibly brought them all near death in the documents... Seeing him like that, i just cant leave him alone"

When everyone heard that, Jinwoo groaned for a bit as Ryuuji walked with claire towards the dining area and puts down all the bags he has on him. Upon seeing that Ryuuji has no intention of stopping nor helping Kanzaki, Jinwoo that tried to appease him as he said.

"Are you sure you want to do that Kanzaki? Your talking about dealing something big here! Since we are talking abou the bouvet island massacre, we can expect that whoever killed Richard's team are most likely the same person who decimated the force of the organization as a whole... With such a person in such league, even you wouldn't stand a chance against it"

"We wont know if we wont try..." Said by Kanzaki

"Your really planning to fight the person behind the incident? How? By Using that weird power or second chaos ability you have? Lets be honest here Kanzaki, do you even have any memory of using such power while your conscious?"

"....."

"None right? Thats what im saying! Dont rely on that power Kanzaki! Your not even sure if you can use that ability when you fight the person behind the incident, thats like a joker of cards.... It is a an unpredictable power, you dont even have a master over it"

At that Kanzaki thought deep for a bit as he understood where Jinwoo was coming from and causing him to hesitate in his decision to avenge Richard's loss. After all if Head General Alex was brought to that state of hospitalization despite being one of the strong force of the organization, then naturally he wouldn't stand a chance too.

The more Kanzaki thought about it, the more he felt hesitant to continue in his vengeance. In front of such power, he was nothing but an ant or a speck of dust.

When Jinwoo saw Kanzaki all downed like that, he somehow started to regret the words he spewed out, as he then gave up and decided to help them out a bit.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! I'll help you... Plus you wouldn't know anything by just reviewing this records, you need an expert guidance"

"Expert guidance?" Asked by Isabelle

"Yes! Someone who specialize in this field of information... I know someone who i think can help, but ill do this alone tomorrow"

"Why? Cant we come too?" Asked by Kanzaki

"Haha! You cant! Your still students right? Then act as one, leave this troublesome situation to me"

With that Jinwoo begun to gather the paper all over the room as he sigh from this newly added problem in front of him