Chapter 218: [Operation For Antartica]

[...]

Located at the mountaneos area near the southernmost pole of the world, Argie carefully climbs its steep slope, with only a thick cape and clothes he had taken from one of his victims along the way to travel far to this place. It was quite a long travel to be exact, but that didn't stop him from sneaking in a ride towards the south pole while there was a huge chaos within Moscow.

In order to prevent himself from getting tracked down by the organization's own satellite, he has no choice but to change vehicle every now and then. Sneaking in a flight in the plane from Moscow to the Philippines, after killing its original passenger and stealing its identity, he then took another flight from Philippines to Indonesia, before sneaking in one of the huge boats that was headed towards Antartica.

All of this transportation took a lot of time and this was the reason why the organization couldn't even find anything in regards to chaos that Argie often took when he was going all around the world and colle ting specimens for his experiment.

However this time he was not traveling places to find some specimen or for his research, but rather he was here to witness one thing he had found during his travel. The start of the second apocalypse.

During his travel along the ruins of the south America, he had accidentally stumbled upon an indention of the second apocalypse which would bring down the hope that everyone was holding unto and its source is located in one of the unhibited island near Antarctica. Of course bringing down hope could mean a lot of things, in fact even Argie needed time had to think it through for quite a long time just to figure out what this hope means. Until one day he finally realized who is the hope that the indention was describing.

In this world where monsters roam around the world and the very earth itself almost turned into a complete apocalyptic scenery, the only hope that were able to reject the apocalypse and even fought back against it is none other than the organization itself. If that was the case the notion of bringing down hope might indicate that, something was going to overthrow the organization and possibly destroy it, thus plunging the world in eternal darkness and despair.

As a person who literally has a hostile relationship with the organization, Argie has literally no qualms with whatever it is that would destroy the chaos breaker organization. After all it was like a form of freeing himself from all this hunt and even let someone scratch his back. In fact if the organization itself is destroyed he would be much happy if someone was able to do it. But before everything else he needed to see just what type of being or phenomena that would destroy the organization itself.

After a few days passed, when the boat was nearing Antarctica, Argie then begun his move as he slowly kill each and every single person on the boat, before turning them into an undead with his touch alone. Through that various screams were heard all over the boat until each and every single person in it were turned and unable to resist Argie's command. Under his control, Argie commanded his undead units to turn a little bit to his left, as the huge boat goes off course and headed to one of the places that was near Antarctica.

Bouvet Island. Bouvet Island, islet in the South Atlantic Ocean. One of the world's most isolated islands, it lies about 1,500 miles (2,400 km) southwest of the Cape of Good Hope of southern Africa and about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) north of the mainland of Antarctica. Of volcanic origin, it is rocky and almost entirely ice-covered, with ice cliffs surrounding the coast. Landing is extremely difficult on the island. It has an area of 23 square miles (59 square km), rises to 3,068 feet (935 metres), and is uninhabited.

Bouvet Island was discovered in 1739 by the French navigator Jean-Baptiste-Charles Bouvet de Lozier (1705–86), for whom it is named. It was rediscovered by a German expedition in 1898, and Norwegian expeditions to the Antarctic in the 1920s claimed it for Norway as a potential whaling station. The Norwegian flag was first hoisted over the island in December 1927; it was annexed to Norway by royal decree on February 27, 1930. The island was declared a nature reserve by the Norwegian government in 1971.

Maybe because it's location and terrain, Argie couldn't think of any plausible explanation on why the specific dat of the apocalypse would first start here.

With it the boat crashed at Bouvet Island, as Argie got out completely unscathed and begun checking out the place while following the trail of mana that was roaming the air. With that he then begun his hike which led him to this situation of him climbing a steep mountain.

Not long after, he then finally found the entrance to the ruins when he reached the top and saw a huge hole in the ground which led to a deeper area within the mountain. Upon seeing that open hole, Argie looked down with hesitation as he threw a pebble in and waited for the drop sound to echo in this hollow area.

But a minute or two has passed, there was still no sound that could be heard at all which caused Argie's hesitation to jump to grow further. Luckily after three minutes of waiting, a drop was finally heard which caused Argie to relive for a bit before returning back with an expression of hesitation.

After all it toolk quite a long time for the pebble to echo back towards him, meaning the drop itself is very deep which could lead to major injury when one reached the bottom.if one is unlucky, maybe one could also die from such height. But with resolve to find out the answer on the thing that will bring down the organization, Argie steeled his nerves as he jumped in and vanished into the darkness.

Unknown to him that during this time the boats and planes of the organization was nearing Antarctica with the intention of finally capturing him before putting on his sentence.