Chapter 221: [Rise of the Sentinels II]

[Bouvet Island]

The sky is darkening, the sea is rampaging, the earth is shaking, the wind is howling, the mana is fluctuating fast at the same rate as it grew denser, anyone who could sense mana knew that something wasn't right and the very world itself is trying to reject the existence of the being that is causing this phenomenon. So Head General Alex, the person who is quite sensitive to mana, immediately realized this sooner as he quickly ordered everyone to land on the island and begun their search.

Unknown to him all his actions were far too late as the formation deep within the earth of the island had finally activated which caused a blinding glow to emit towards the surroundings. In that sense even Argie couldn't help but squint his eyes from the brightness of the formation, as he seemingly tried to reach out his hand into the nothingness.

After awhile for what seems like a 5 minutes of violent suction caused by opening the formation, the blinding light finally ceded as everything became silent and all manners of phenomenon had ceased to exist. Even Argie was surprised by the fact that everything ended in a melodramatic way. But in order for him to have his questions answered, he then slowly opened his eyes and was immediately greeted a figure which looks like a human jester.

"Ah!"

Naturally this startled him out in surprise at first, but the longer he looks at the smiling mask of the jester, the longer he feels uncomfortable from interacting with such person. He was quite sure that he was the only person in this place present who witness the second apocalypse. So it was quite a question on why there was another person in this place. To be exact why there are exactly 10 additional people in this area.

But before he could ask that question, the jester in front of him laughed as he asked him instead.

"Kukuku!!! So who are you?"

"... Me?"

"Who else am I talking to? Fufufu"

"Thats supposed to be my question! Who are you guys? I activated the formation in order to enact the 2nd apocalypse, the mana from that opening would have brought me close to perfection, so who the hell are you people?" Asked by Argie as he released his murderous aura while also taking a huge step back.

He was quite sure that he had done everything per instruction in regards to activating the formation for the coming of the 2nd apocalypse, he was so close to realizing his perfection closer to a God. But the moment he thought so, this group of people appeared before him and somewhat caused the formation to died down which indicates that the coming of 2nd apocalypse had failed. With that in mind, it is no wonder that Argie is currently passed at the intruder who was the cause of the formation to die down.

But as he made his murderous intent be known to everyone in the room to the point that it made the mana in the area to go wild, the ten people with him inside the formation seemed nonchalant as if they completely disregard his being. It was as if they don't even see Argie as a threat at all but rather an ant who acted up on the side.

With this Argie's anger fully blown up as he readied himself to fight the 10 intruders on order to vent his anger, but despite the hostility that he shows, the 10 people still showed no reaction as they simply ignored his presence.

Now that he take a look at them, all three of them differs in clothes. While the jester in front of him has a unique taste in fashion, there was also an old man wearing a butler uniform, a woman who is wearing a cyber gal outfit, a guy who is wearing a formal school uniform, a dude who has a punk outfit, a female who is wearing fashionable cloak in high heels, a guy who is all hooded, a woman who is a doctor outfit, an old muscular dude in a tight fit clothes, and a man in a similarly noble outfit.

Each and every one of them has a distinct outfit in display.

"Ahahahaha! This guy is funny! He is actually trying to intimidate us! Ahahahaha" laughed by the jester

"This mana density.... it is almost similar to us but still fell short to some degree" said by the old man in butler clothes

"So he is an imperfect being... disgusting" said by the guy in uniform clothes

"So if we put this right! This man is trying to use the fresh aura that came from opening the rift in orderfor his body to fully absorb it and enter the level we are in... such an innovative way of going of reaching our level but still commendable" said by the wan in doctor's clothes

"Commendable? Bah! I say idiotic! He would kill himself! No matter of physical attribute could withstand raw mana, especially nit in this inferior world" said by the old man in tight clothes

"Ehhh? Doesn't this make this guy boring?" Reacted by the girl in cyber gal clothes

"I don't know.... what do you think?" Replied by the girl in doctor's clothes as she looked at the guy who is in a noble outfit

"This guy... is not as simple as he makes out to be, there is something in his body that makes him different from ordinary physical trait... can you guys feel it? That foreign trait? I don't know how he implemented it in his body, but his effort is something not to be looked down upon.... I believe giving him what he wants is only appropriate?"

"You want him to bring g to our level?" Asked by the old man in tight clothes

"Yes! But if he ever tries to go against us despite the reward we have given him, we can always take him out" smiled by the guy who is in a noble clothes

In that moment the woman in doctor's clothes suddenly blinked behind Argie causing him to be surprised, as she suddenly injected something within his genetics causing a massive transformation to occur. Screams filled the area as Argie's body was forcefully being reconstructed into a body similar to them. After that the woman in doctor's clothes then inputted a type of raw mana unto Argie's body, which caused Argie's body to continuously regenerate and damage from this sudden new power.

After awhile everything died down as they had completely reconstructed Argie's body into something similar to theirs.

While argie was gasping out of breath, the person in noble clothes stepped infront of him as he said.

"You owe us for this, from now on call me Uno"

*********
Uno (???)

???

Male

1st Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Dos (???)

???

Male

2nd Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Tres (???)

???

Female

3rd Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Cuatro (???)

???

Male

4th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Cinco (???)

???

Female

5th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Sies (???)

???

Male

6th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Siete (???)

???

Male

7th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Ocho (???)

???

Female

8th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Nueve (???)

???

Male

9th Sentinel other world
**********
*********
Diez (???)

???

Male

10th Sentinel other world
**********