Chapter 234: [The Calm V]

[Grandora City]

After getting away from the polar dormitory where Claire is currently staying in, Nueve then wondered the city as he goes roof by roof in order to get a full sky rise view of the whole city. Now that his initial goal of observing Claire and confirming that she has indeed special abilities that they should be wary off is done, he then would move unto his next objectives of scouting the city and identifying the people who could prove to be troublesome for their group.

After all based on what Argie had told them, Grandora city is A man made island city which was created to accommodate the refugees that survived the destruction of various country and surge to other countries border in hopes to take shelter in them. Fearing the fact that the sudden surge of refugees from the destroyed country's will cause over population on their area and disrupt the stability of their food source in the long run, the remaining country then united with one another to create a place for the people who survived the first apocalypse, thus the creation of Grandora city.

Alongside that, since the city is a Mish mash of people with different potentials, the agents in Grandora city should naturally be way more skilled on comparison to other countries popularity that isolated themselves. With such expectation at hand, Nueve then then moved on with his scouting mission as he transforms into an elderly person which needs cane to even walk as a form of disguise. The moment Nueve finished transforming, he then came out from the dark alley and begun merging with unknown people.

As he started to move, he then met with Isabelle together with her friends along the streetlight that was currently on red light. Since based on this world's traffic rules that red light is the signal light indicates to stop well before the stop line and not to crowd the intersection, he then followed through its rules and not crossed the street while it's red. Due to that he then met Isabelle who is currently spending time with her own group of friends.

"You guys... your really clingy" said by Isabelle

"Of course we are, after all its quite rare for us to spend time together like this ever since you joined the organization" said by Luisa

"Yeah! You rarely spend time with us" added by Amelie

"By the way your not overworked in the organization right? I heard the supporters job is really not that simple" Asked by John

"Nope! I'm completely fine! In fact since my agents were quite capable, I rarely gave them instructions on how to do the mission and only left of observing their vitals life signals while giving them answers and support whenever they had a question during mission... in fact I'm quite having an ordeal on how to stay relevant as it is in this line of work with agents so capable" answered by Isabelle with a wry smile

"So both good and bad huh" said by John

"Well anyway... how's that guy you have a crush on, is there any progress on that?" Asked by Iggy

"Yeah! Tell us! You never almost talk about him" exclaimed by Luisa

"Well... how can I say this... its complicated, but not in a bad way, but rather, due to how many things he is going through right now, u don't think he even has a time to even have a romantic relationship with someone"

As Isabelle said those words, the streetlight then went green, as Nueve slightly took a glance at Isabelle and her friends before crossing the street with them.

It was just a simple conversation between friends, but the moment he heard that Isabelle was part of the organization, Nueve couldn't help but get curious as he observed her with his eyes. Truth be told, aside form his strength, speed, mana, and transformation ability, Nueve has another form of ability which enables him to see just how strong a person is by looking at their mana signature within their body.

By using that, he then looked into Isabelle and somewhat found out that she was nothing significant as she has little bit of mana within her body that she could be mistaken for a normal human. Once he found that out, he then retracted his gaze as he continued to roam the city once more.

Not long after he then went to the city's park as he walked along the guiding path, before sitting down on one of the benches of the park. As he sat down, Jinwoo who was currently on patrol then sat beside him as was taking a break from walking for quite a long time.

Of course this was just a short break, so after taking quite a breather, Jinwoo then smiled at Nueve as he stood up and goes on to his patrol once more. Naturally Nueve didn't forget to looked through Jinwoo, so the moment he did so, he was quite surprised by the hidden strength of Jinwoo himself. For the first time, he had finally saw a strong agents of the organization that could literally proved to be a problem for their group.

Proved to be a problem, that was all, nothing more, nothing less. Since that was all, Nueve never thought of Jinwoo to be strong enough to stop the whole group all on his own. Due to that he was not worried as he continued to observe the people passing by him.

In that moment, another notable person showed up passing though the park while taking a jog. While simply sitting down, Nueve saw Farid who was currently accomplishing his daily routine of exercise. Because of that Nueve took a peek through his strength and was quite surprised that he has descent potential to cause trouble for their group but not in comparison to jinwoo. If Jinwoo was troublesome, then Farid is bearable at best.

"A descent enemy, unfortunately not as string as the previous one I found"

After that when Farid left, he the  came across some other agents and somewhat sawsome agents who could cause a problem for them. But the majority of the forces he saw were nothing to scoff at. In that moment, he even wondered if Argie had exaggerated the potential of the agents in this city, after all Nueve rarely saw agents that has potential to go toe to toe agaisnt their group.

But despite thinking like that, he never stopped his mission.