Chapter 230: [The Calm]

[Grandora City, Sub-Headquarters]

On the very next day, since Kanzaki and the others are heading back at their respective university to fulfill their duty as a student, the task of finding out more about the recent event of the Bouvet island massacre was all left to Jinwoo. After all Ryuuji didn't care much on how the events had unfolded during the recent operation, due to having his hands full in entertaining Claire. As for Jessica and Ai, there were not that brave enough to mess with the higher ups and the organization's records in order to satiate their junior's curiosity.

Additionally it isn't that long left till Ryuuji's mansion in London is repaired and refurnished, once the repairs had finished in his mansion back in London, he plans to move out of the dorm and stay there while accommodating Claire. After all the dorm is too small to contain such an entity like Claire.

With that in mind, Jinwoo then went to the sub-headquarters, as he bypassed the Agents reception and training area, and unto the logistics and employee area of the headquarters. Entering the elevator and pressing 8th floor, he then waited for a bit as he was joined by one of the office workers in the headquarters.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" asked by Jinwoo as he tried to strike up a conversation.

"Huh? Oh yes! It is beautiful" said by the office worker

"Right! So do you enjoy your job?"

"Well of course, i mean it is safe from the chaos beings, it also pays well... what i don't understand is that... why are you guys in the agents field, so eager to be an official agent? Isn't it dangerous?"

"Honestly, it is... It also pays really well, maybe 6 figures per mission, after all you are putting your life on the line here... but the main reason why many people are eager to join as an agent, is because of its fame, reputation, and recognition since they are the face of the organization... like a celebrity of some sort"

"I see..."

"But the most important of all is because we can kill the invading chaos beings and even protect the people at the same time... each agent has its own story, just like how each agent has their own reason to be an agent... putting that in mind, it isn't that confusing at all"

"Their own story eh... I see"

In that moment as their talk ended there, the door then opened as Jinwoo finally arrived at the eight floor. As Jinwoo stepped out, he then turned around as he asked the office worker.

"By the way... what's your name?"

"Ah! My name is Clark"

"Clark... right... Nice knowing you Clark"

With that Jinwoo left as the elevators door closes. 

*********

Clark Tennyson

31

Male

Technician, Office worker, Weapon creator, Alumni of the former Harvard University at the age of 20, American
**********

As Jinwoo moved made his  through the laboratory hall, he then bypassed many scientist along the way as he finally arrived at the huge group laboratory, which manufactures Klein weaponry into an even more profound and dangerous weapon against the Chaos beings.

Entering the lab, all the scientist inside then looked at Jinwoo for  a brief moment, before they went back to their assigned jobs of creating another Klein weaponry. Not minding them as much as they ignored him, Jinwoo then confidently walked around the floor, until he saw one of the senior scientist/ professor/ one of the major shareholders and supporter of Head General Alex.

"Professor!!!" 

As jinwoo called out to him, the person in question then looked at him, as he released a sigh at the sight of Jinwoo approaching him.

"Professor Nikolai Petrov... one of the best man i know in this headquarters"

"Professor's fine, don't include my whole name next time"

*********

Nikolai Petrov

48

Male

Professor, Phd in Foreign entity, Phd in Alternative energy, Master at alternate weaponry, One of the best scientist alive that discovers Klein energy in foreign stone deep within the earth, Father of Klein technology and energy, Major shareholder of the organization, supporter of Head General Alex, Russian.

**********

"How are you doing professor? did you find a wife already? is she beautiful?"

"Stop that over excessive babbling, you know that i don't have time for such relationships... your here for something right? Spill it out"

"Ehh?!?! Are you sure you want to talk about it her professor? It is quite a sensitive topic after all"

"Sensitive?"

"Yes! its about the recent incident"

The moment Jinwoo said those words, professor Nikolai stopped on his tracks, as he pondered for a bit, before looking around and approaching Jinwoo.

"You want to talk? Fine ! Come to my office ASAP"

With that confirmation, Jinwoo happily walked towards professor Nikolai's office as he sat comfortably on the chair and waited for the professor to come in. Not long after professor Nikolai entered his office, as he left his own task to an assistant who know the process of his new experiment.

"Your poking in a hornet nest Jinwoo, be careful of what you say"

"That's unlikely professor, after all the whole organization has its own focus on the new enemy that wiped out the organization in Bouvet island... since that is the case, they cant afford to spare manpower to deal with such a small issue"

"Hmm... bold as always, so why do you want to know about that incident? isn't it all recorded in the documents?"

"Not everything are in the documents professor, you know that too and i'm pretty sure you know more about that incident than the record themselves"

"How can you say that? are you telling me that the documents are false?"

"I didn't say that, all i'm saying is that one can edit out what can be omitted in the documents, and the only people who can do that are people of your status professor"

"So your saying i know more?"

"Yes!!!"

"And why would you want to know what had transpired in that massacre?"

"Its not for me, but rather for my cute Juniors... Its for Kanzaki... after all his friend was one of the survivors of that massacre and his friend lost everything in that operation  and is now in the hospital... however that incident literally affected his friend's mental health, so Kanzaki would really like to know who the perpetrators were and how did the massacre had unfolded"

"Kanzaki? Oh the rising star... I see, what a selfless act, i didn't expect that from you"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Its quite a long story actually"

"I like long story"

"I see.. then since its long, how about some coffee"

With that, their talk begun in regards to the recent massacre event.