Chapter 223: [Rise of the Sentinels IV]

[Bouvet Island]

"Unknown person spotted!!!"

With that shout coming from one of the soldier who noticed Neuve standing at the entrance of the cave on the side of the mountain, the rest of the military unit quickly pulled out their weapon as they aimed towards Nueve and in a state of somewhat of fear from the presence of an unknown variable. Of course this information was relayed to all other units until it reached the ears of Head General Alex, which forced him to open up the surveillance cams to look what was happening in the island.

The moment they opened the cams, they were then surprised to see a butler uniformed old man standing before the military might of the organization, without an ounce of fear at all.

"Just who is this old man? What is he doing here?"

"Careful! We don't know who he is yet! He may be one of the hostages of Undead"

"Or it could be another one of its mutants"

As various commanding leaders in the room were discussing about the existence of Nueve, head General Alex stared deep within the eyes of the old man, as he issued out an order for the whole units in the island.

"Do not let your guard down no matter what! Someone come up and interrogate that old man! If he is friendly he would abide to all our questions, but if he is not I permit everyone to open fire at that person... we can't risk it killing our men if it is one of undead experimental monsters"

With the head general's order, every personnel in the command ship quickly relayed his orders until such an order reached the ears of all the commanding officers inside the island. Recieving the order itself, the commanding officer ordered the captain of a unit to step up and ask the questionable person himself.

With it one of the officers in the unit was handed a megaphone as all eyes were pointed towards Nueve in hopes for any reaction. In that moment too, Richard and Markwin were in the area, as they saw the military unit form a parameter around the old man, while pointing their guns towards him. It may seem excessive at first since they are literally pointing a gun at an elderly, but such an action was not questionable since all manner of common sense had been shattered about 11 years ago when the apocalypse had happened. So in this time of a day, even an old man can be a dangerous being if it has power beyond human comprehension.

"We are the chaos breaker organization of multiple nations including antartica! We are correctly conducting an operations in this island and had deemed anyone hostile until provenby our leaders, please state your name and status!"

When one of the captain of a unit asked this, Nueve simply looked at them calmly as he didn't moved an inch at all. Upon seeing this, the caption tried again.

"Are you hostile? I repeat are you human?"

Despite that another try, Nueve still didn't answer. In that moment the captain looked at the other units besides him, as they nodded to one another.

"Last chance! State your name and status, not answering the question could lead to suspicion and any further suspicion leads to execution, answer the question"

However no matter what Nueve just stood still in the entrance, as he looked down on the army that was gradually forming in front of him. As for the units below, upon seeing that the old man didn't respond at all, the captain then grabbed the microphone as he grit his teeth and made a decision. No matter what anyone says, he gave the old man chances to prove himself, unfortunately all of his attempt were met with silence.

Since there was no answer coming from the other party, suspicion grew within their ranks, which forced him to make a decision.

"Lit him up!"

Under that command, multiple guns the  begun firing, as bullet flew towards Nueve, causing the person himself to slightly open his eyes and reached out its hand. In an unimaginable speed, nueve catches all of the bullet heading his way in quick movement and never even stepping another foot. Juts take note that all the guns shot were in rapid fire mode, due to that one can just imagine just how fast a person's movement is if it managed to catch all the flying bullets.

After for what seems like a shocking few seconds, silence blanketed the whole area, as they saw Nueve opening up his hand and dropping multitudes of crushed bullets. Upon seeing this, dread washed over everyone as various captains issued their order.

"Open fire!!!"

"Kill him! Kill him!"

"Someone Kill that monster!"

In the midst of fear, bullets flew once more as the soldiers emptied out their magazine, in hopes to deter the person who somewhat catches their bullets meant to deter chaos beings.

However this time Nueve didn't catch their bullets, as he suddenly moved and ran up towards the military unit in quick speed down the mountain slope while avoiding the flying bullets. Upon seeing this one of the soldier panicked as he emptied out a magazine and frantically tried to hasten in putting in another clip. However in that slight opening, Nueve had entered his range, as it strike out a fist straight to the soldiers guts, and made him fly off from the single punch and crash unto the tent from afar. From that powerful punch alone being enacted on an ordinary soldier, one can even guess that such soldier must be either dead or crippled from that one attack.

On the other hand, Nueve looked somewhat confused on how the soldier crashed in a far distance in just one of his attack. After all it seems like he was just hitting paper, and didn't feel much resistance from that soldier alone.

"What is this? Creatures of this world is too fragile... that punch was just an ordinary attack and yet it was enough to kill one of their units?"

As Nueve wondered about this, he then suddenly sensed soldiers rushing up from behind, as they fired their guns towards his direction, without even looking if there are any friendlies within the area. Without a moment of hesitation, Nueve suddenly blinked away from. His previous location, as he appeared behind the soldiers, and lightly punched them, causing them to be blown away.

"They are really fragile, too fragile!"

Those were in Nueve's thoughts as he decimated one area after another with his speed and light punches. In the end no military unit were a match for him, forcing the agents to make their move and engage in battle against Nueve.