Chapter 228:[Devastating Loss II]

[Grandora City, Main Hospital]

As Richard was looking at the window while bandages was wrapped all over his body, he then slowly looked at Kanzaki at the edge of his sight, before turning his head back towards the window beside him. Upon seeing this, Kanzaki tightened his grip, as he slowly walked towards the side of his bed together with Alice and Isabelle behind him.

Once he was at the side of his bed, Kanzaki thought long and hard on how to comfort Richard, as he needed to make sure not to trigger his memories of that incident in order for Richard not to grow out of control.

"Ri..."

But before Kanzaki could even call his name, Richard then spoke first as if to break the silence.

"I know why your here Kanzaki, your here to comfort me right? There is no need for that, im completely fine"

Hearing that Kanzaki loosened his grip as he cleared his throat.

"You say that, but your not actually fine right?"

"What do you mean?" Asked by Richard as he seemed curious on what Kanzaki would say

"Hmmm.... Its about Ma-"

Before Kanzaki could say the name of Richard's group and friends, Isabelle immediately stopped him from doing so as those names would trigger Richards memory of that place and somewhat break him from the inside. After all he was the only one who survived in his team, so basically their team was as good as terminated.

For Richard, that group of that ragdolled team, was his precious memory. He made a lot of memories with his team and even manage to deepen their bonds with one another, they were basically brother at arms. However because of the Bouvet Island Massacre, his brother were then killed and was at the mercy of the enemy. For him seeing the people he cared about being killed was the worse possible experience he could have and that completely broke his original character.

"Richard your really fine arent you?" Asked by Isabelle

"Im really fine, you've got to believe me, im tougher than you think"

"I see, so if ever you need anything, you can always contact us okay?" Asked by Isabelle

"... Sure thing"

Seeing that Richard was in no condition to answer related to the Bouvet Island Massacre, Isabelle then pulled Alice along, as the three of them left richards room and met at the hallway.

The moment Kanzaki closed the door, he then turned towards Alice and Isabelle as he looked at the latter and asked for the events that happened in the island.

"Isabelle! Get me all the information you can find in regards to the Bouvet Island Massacre, i want to know the enemy we are going to face and know which among them killed Richard's teammates"

"You got it! Just leave it to me" answered by Isabelle

Hearing that Kanzaki then walked pass them as he continued to walk away while leading both Isabelle and Alice to another place.

Of course while that happened, Richard looked at thr door of his room, before looking down on the cover of the bed, before tears poured out of his eyes, causing to break down from the amount of sadness he is currently feeling.

*********
[Polar Dormitory]

Few hours has passed since Kanzaki and the rest visited Richard momentarily, Isabelle then gathered all the information she could find from the Sub-Headquarters records and archive, as she puts them in a folder before printing them out for Kanzaki who wanted to see what them in hard copy.

Once everything is printed out, Isabelle then handed the folder to Kanzaki, as the latter begun reading through it and found some interesting parts within the document.

Apparently aside from Argie Franklin a.k.a Undead make his move against the military power of the organization, the target himself apparently had 10 allies within the vicinity. The moment everyone on the target's side showed themselves in the whole world, Kanzaki then perfectly saw Argie's 10 allies he tried his best to catch up on them and know just what happened during that initial confrontation of the massacre.

However aside from the fact that a single unit on Argie's side had killed the majority of land units in the island, the other information regarding the other allies was incomplete, as Isabelle apologized to Kanzaki for providing and incomplete report.

"Sorry about that Kanzaki, thats all i can find in the database... If i dig in any further, the Sub-Headquarters would know right away and may cause us to face certain crimes in court"

Hearing her, Kanzaki simply smiled as he comforted her and returned to look at the documents.

10 allies, super strong physique, speed, durability, and reaction time. all of those are super human feat, that surpasses the average agent. With such opponent they then lay waste at the battlefield and immediately saw report the moment 10 people on Argie's side begun to move.

It was a complete massacre, no one in the organization's side could catch up to such monsters, which led to a great number of people dying. Whats more those people that are affiliated to Argie is so durable that not even ordinary explosive and bullets could harm them. The only weapon that could potentially harm them are the Klein weaponry which could easily decimate everything.

Upon seeing that report, Kanzaki sigh for a bit as he wondered.

"Klein weaponry, is that really the case? I mean in order to hurt the enemy, do i really need to switch ny weapon into a conventional weapon? There mist be another way"

"Why? Whats wrong?" Asked by Isabelle

"Based on the report, they said that only Klein weaponry could hurt the perpetrators of the massacre incident, there must be another way"

"Is klein weaponry really needed? That would break everything i know then..." Complained by Alice

"Your right! Whats more Klein weaponry is really expensive, so if we plan to change our gear into klein applied weaponry, we would really go bankrupt" complained by Kanzaki

"They are totally ripping us off" pouted by Alice