Memory Loss I

Timeline:- Few years after 100 years quest

The train ride back to Magnolia was something Gray was hoping to do as soon his mission got over two days back. He was sure this would be his last mission before taking his paternity leave for the next three months.

His wife, Juvia Fullbuster, who is heavily pregnant with her due date right around the corner.

Luckily, Gray wasn't going to miss the birth of his baby boy whom he was finally going to meet after seeing his baby's counterpart in edolas a few years back.

As soon as the train hit the station, Gray happily dashed off to the guild to submit the mission's report and collect this reward.

"Can't wait to get back to Juvia and Greige" He fondly thought of his wife who would get surprised and emotional seeing him after a week.

Suddenly he stopped on his path as familiar shades of blonde caught his attention. On closer look, it looked like a creep was picking a fight with Lucy and a sound of wailing baby was heard from the stroller.

" Ice Hammer" Gray attacked the guy before reaching Lucy's side.

" Lucy, are you alright? You take care of Nasha while I handle this freak" Gray now began to question him.

" Oh Gray! You are right on time. This guy was one of the bandits who I crossed paths with during my mission before Nasha's birth. He has come for revenge." Lucy explained her situation while trying to calm down Nasha.

"Oh!! Shut up!! You are the reason for my present situation" He shouted and came forward to punch Gray for attacking him.

Gray dodged him and casted "Ice Freeze" spell to restrict his moves. Lucy opened the gates of leo and summoned Loke to get things done accordingly.

" Hello Gray, it's been a while"

" Yeah Man, how have you been?" They exchanged their greetings and fist bumped their palms.

Now that the Loke has arrived to take care of the matter, Gray went near Lucy and checked on Nasha.

The scene in front of the bandit guy looked like they were one family which irritated him very much.

Before Loke could tie up his hands, he casted a spell which hit Gray from behind which surprised Lucy and Loke.

Gray fell unconscious and the creep laughed hysterically.

"Now you will know my pain. Just like how my wife lost her memory and can't remember me. Similarly, your husband will not remember you or your child" Lucy was shell shocked and didn't know what to do.

She didn't understand how that guy misunderstood such an important thing and caused a new problem for her friend and his family.

Lucy tried waking Gray but it was futile. She took her lacrima and called Wendy to arrange a room in the infirmary and informed about the stuff which happened a few minutes back while Loke handled the guy with his powers.

"Wendy, are you sure Juvia isn't in the guild right now?" Lucy asked worryingly and not sure how to convey this news to heavily pregnant Juvia.

"Yes, Lucy-san, Juvia-san hasn't come to guild yet. I will get things ready before you get Gray-san here. I will inform Master and Erza-san about this too" Wendy cut the connection while Lucy with the help of Loke and Virgo shifted Gray to the guild infirmary along with the bandit.

At the Guild Infirmary

It had been two hours since Gray lost his consciousness and his teammates were quite worried about the events which will unfold after the ice mage wakes up.