LUCKY

As the morning sun rays comes through the slightly moved curtains to lighten up the dark, cold room.

This sunshine was enough to wake the ice mage from his sleep as it right away fell on his visage.

Gray groaned as his peaceful slumber was getting disturbed but at the end, who could win against the force of nature.

As he slowly opened his eyes to get adjusted to the brightness. The first thing his onyx eyes searched for was his lovely better half who slept peacefully under the covers pressed against him.

A soft smile formed on his lips every time he looked at her especially when she didn't pay attention towards him.

His wife, Juvia Fullbuster is the best thing ever happened in his life and he's grateful for everyone who gave him a chance to lead this wonderful life.

"Man, she looks so innocent unlike the previous night."

He thought to himself as he chuckled and moved those blue locks from her beautiful face.

His touch was so delicate and soft as he didn't want to disturb her sleep. 

It had been 5 months since he married the love of his life much to water mage's wildest dream.

All these 5 months were blissful and same as their dating phase.

Only difference was Gray became even more open and never missed a chance to let her know how much she meant to him and how he looks forward for every single day to be spent together.

But this side of Gray was just exclusively for Juvia to see and feel which made her joyous and special and became even more loving towards her husband by showering unconditional love and affection.

After tugging her stray strands behind the ears, he began to stroke her soft cheeks by forming circles with his thumbs.

Gray could see the smile creeping on her soft very well knowing he has woken his wife from her sleep.

"Good morning, Gray-sama"

She greeted him in a bit of dry voice which soon changed into usual chirpy and sweet voice.

"Good morning, Juvia. Looks like I have woken you up. Sorry"

He chuckled and leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

Juvia closed her eyes and smiled as she felt the sense of being loved and enjoy the moment.

"No Gray-sama, don't apologize. Juvia is an early bird. But it's unusual to see you this brisk and romantic this early in the morning. Is something wrong?"

She asked in concern as she held his cheeks in her palms.

Gray raised his eyebrow,

"Why do you always worry something is wrong with me? Don't I have the right to secretly feel and love my wife?
    I was just admiring how someone so beautiful, caring and selfless being eventually love someone like me.
    I must say I'm indeed lucky to have you in my life. Thanks to everyone to gave me a chance to live along side with you.
 I Love you, Juvia."

Juvia smiled and kissed him on his lips which Gray responded back equally.

After sometime of their intimate kissing session, Juvia spoke her heartfelt words,

"Even Juvia is very lucky to have Gray-sama in her life. As she said, you are the only reason why Juvia is seeing the sunshine and bright blue sky. I love you too, Gray-sama. And will love you for the rest of my life."

Hearing her confession, Gray pulled her to embrace each other to feel their body warmth,

"Same goes for me too, Juvia."

After enjoying their moment in each other's arms, Juvia looked into her husband's eyes.

Gray knew whenever she does this something must be running in her mind.

"What do you want this time?"

Gray asked as he caressed her back.

Juvia hesitated a bit, then a huge crimson blush grew on her face which made her look adorable, according to Gray.

"Well Juvia knows we talked about this. But she can't help it, Gray-sama after hearing Lucy-San's reason for happiness."

Gray knew now something serious was going in her mind whenever it involved Lucy and other girls.

"What did Lucy say to you this time?"

Gray asked her.

"Gray-sama, you know what!!! Lucy-san is pregnant with Natsu-San's child, Gajeel-kun and Levy-San has already welcomed their 2nd child while Erza-San and Jellal-San are soon going to be parents. 
    So Juvia was thinking if we could also…...we could also get into the business of parenthood."

She finally disclosed her worries which caught Gray off guarded.

He knew they talked about trying for kids after celebrating their first wedding anniversary but if Juvia's wish is to have kids now who is he to stop her happiness from becoming reality. 

Moreover, even he didn't see any harm in having a kid for now.

Especially after knowing that his frenemy beat him in this department. 

Now everything fell in pieces why the hyperactive Fire-dragon slayer was quiet and silent throughout yesterday.

So his frenemy was contemplating the situation of becoming father.

Gray smiled and kissed her forehead,

"So that's why Flame-breath was under the weather. It was really unusual to see him like that. Why didn't they plan for this?"

"Actually it was unexpected. But nevertheless, Natsu-San was sad because his proposal plan got ruined in a way.
   But Juvia is sure everything will be alright between them. Soon they will announce it officially."

She said in an excited tone.

"Okay….now back to our matter, so you want to have kids now? Is it?"

Gray smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Juvia blushed and nodded her head in agreement,

"But Gray-sama wants sometime then we could wait anyways. So…."

Before she could finish her sentence, he sealed his lips against her and deepened it.

After breaking free from their kiss,

"Well I'm also in the same page. We could start as well. I don't want to be let behind in this matter. So are you ready dear?"

"Oh Gray-sama, thank you for understanding me. Yes Juvia is ready."

She grinned.

"So do I"