NECKLACE

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Hildegradine. Hope you like it. Thank for the amazing idea. Feel free to comment your opinion.

As Natsu and Juvia were on a mission assigned by Master to infilter a shady guild who had their base in a town which in the eastern part of Fiore kingdom.

It has been 2 months since Natsu and Juvia tracked and joined the notorious guild to spy on their illegal activities.

Both of them were waiting for perfect opportunity to attack them and retrieved the magical sword which the guild master has stole from the client.

"Hey Juvia, stop playing with that necklace. Focus on that bulky guy who is staring at you." Natsu whispered in her ears.

Indeed that bulky, tall guy was glaring at Juvia with his large red orbs. He is one of the main culprits who assisted their master in the stealing act.

Juvia showed a disgusted expression and turned to face her nakama who was busy munching the food in front of him.

Both of them easily gained the trust of this guild's master that's why, none of the members actually suspected them to be spies.

Juvia passed on the information to Erza and others through communication lacrima who kept track of their progress and to know about their safety.

"Natsu-san, Juvia thinks today we can get access into the guild's master office with the help of that bulky guy." Juvia whispered.

Natsu looked at the said guy and wondered, "How? Do you think its possible?"

Juvia smirked and winked at the said guy, "Juvia will try to seduce him. He will fall for our trap then allure him into the office.
Then we will attack him and collect all important documents and that sword."

Natsu rolled his eyes, "Seriously, are you nuts? If that Ice-princess knows about this, he will kill me for letting you do something like that."

"Yes, Juvia thinks so too. But what do we do now? How will we succeed in our mission then? It's a perfect opportunity actually. " Juvia added with smile.

Just then that bulky guy comes near her and put his arm around her shoulder, "Hey beauty, are you the new chick who joined our guild?"

"Yeah, myself Julia and this is my friend, Nack." Juvia fake smiled so that he doesn't get suspicious.

"Oh what a relief. I thought he is your boyfriend or something. So are you single?" He grinned and slowly moved his arms down my neck and caught hold of her Gray-sama's necklace.

"Yes, I'm single. Do you wanna mingle?" Juvia smiled seductively and sat crossed leg to show off her long creamy toned legs.

Natsu facepalmed himself. The bulky guy ogled her legs and placed his hand on her legs and caressed while the other was playing with the necklace.

"Ah! It's disgusting. When will he let go Juvia?" She wondered with disgust.

Natsu just sat and watched playing along with Juvia's plan.

He didn't miss the look of disgust on her face as he knew only her Gray could do such things with her.

Natsu's fist was itching to hit that guy on his ugly face for harassing his nakama.

"But beauty, I can sense certain male's magic power in this necklace. Why don't we destroy this one? So that you could wear one of mine!" He smirked and began to cast a spell.