MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER

PART - I (AU Storyline)

Natsu, Gray and Erza are childhood friends who studied in the same school from kindergarten until now in high school.

They love to hang out with one another during their weekends along with their love interests who also studies in the same school and class.

This week, it was Natsu's turn to host the sleepover party. So Gray along with Lucy, Natsu's girlfriend who happen to his neighbour's were on their way to Natsu's house.

"So Gray, why do you happen to be single? What's wrong with you? You are handsome, smart and composed.
   Moreover, you have huge fangirl army in the school who confess their love to you every day. Then why are you still single?"

Lucy asked her confusion to him clear out her mind and to make conversation while on their way to her bf's house.

"Oh Lucy leave that topic. I'm not interested in anyone right now. All are obsessive freaks.
   Just think I'm waiting for a girl who makes me go crazy for her. She should be someone who is unique."

Gray said as he lifted his arms to interlock it behind his head.

Lucy who has know him for 5 years now looked in amused as this was the first time he has opened up his feelings regarding love matter.

"So if you find a girl according to your interest then will you date her?" She asked to clarify her lingering doubt.

Gray raised his eyebrow, " Of course, I will but before that I need to …..woh!!!"

Gray fell flat on the footpath and Lucy stopped to look at him. It looks like someone has bumped from behind.

When Gray lifted his head, he saw a girl with unique hair colour, blue, was the one who fell on him.

"Ahh!! It hurts." She wimpered in pain.

"Hey girl, are you okay?" Lucy bent down to take a good look at the girl to know whether she was hurt or not.

The blunette lifted her head and smiled like a goofy. "I'm okay. Thank you, Miss."

She thanked the blonde in a surprised tone and completely forgetting the boy underneath her.

"If you have done talking, can you get up?" Gray told her. "Sorry my bad, wait a sec, mister." She got up and dusted her frock.

Gray got up soon and dusted his t-shirt and jeans. Then he took a good look at her face.

For a minute, Gray was stunned as if his world stopped revolving.

For his eyes, the blunette looked gorgeous and beautiful. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her sparkling blue eyes which made him mesmerized.

Lucy who saw her friend's reaction nudged him with her elbow on his arm.

"Juvia is really sorry for bumping you from behind. She didn't see the person in front of her as she was looking behind the chasing dog. Juvia is sorry, mister."

The blunette bowed to apologise for her mistake.

Gray found her voice so sweet and soothing. And he found her way of speaking was also unique, she spoke in third person. Basically, she was unique yet beautiful.

"It's okay Juvia, this mister doesn't seems to mind actually. Let it be, sorry we are in hurry, bye." Lucy convinced the blunette.

"Okay if you say so Miss. But Juvia feels bad though. Bye Miss and mister." She bowed and sent them off.