FAT

When Gray arrived back from his solo mission, he was greeted by his friends back in the guild hall.

What caught Gray's attention was Natsu groaning in pain and Happy was giving him a ice compress on his swollen head bump.

Even though he was worried for his friend's condition, he couldn't control himself from the laughter as Natsu looked funny with those swollen mouth and head bump.

Seeing Gray's laughter others joined along with him.

"Yo Flame-breath, what happened? Who took good care of you? Huh, Hahaha" Gray wiped a bit of tears from his eyes.

Natsu glared at him but couldn't keep long as his temples began to hurt.

"You droopy-eyes, how dare you make fun of meeeee...Ahhh Happy, do it slowly." Natsu groaned in pain while Happy slowly pressed the ice pack. "Aye sir".

Gray knew his fiery friend won't tell the reason so he diverted his attention to the people seated on the bench.

He began to look around the guild hall in search of his pretty blunette who happens to his fiancee.

Gray felt a tap on his shoulder and soon followed by a tight hug.

"Gray-sama, welcome back. Juvia missed you."

Gray smiled and turned to face his Juvia who wore a bright smile on her face.

"I'm back" Gray leaned forward to meet her lips which he missed for a week.

Ever since Gray gave his answer to Juvia after the war. He has grown quite comfortable for PDAs which he or his girlfriend showered on one another.

After dating for 2 years, Gray gathered his wholesome courage and got down on his knees to propose to his lady-love in front of the guild which made Juvia very much emotional.

It was like a dream come moment in her life. Seeing her love down on his knees with a ring on his palms made her entire existence worth it.

Even Gray felt the same as he never imagined this day would ever come in his life and he was happy as his lady love was Juvia.

Gray and Juvia snapped out of their lip-lock session when they heard their friends cooing wildly.

"Gray, don't forget even we are here." Lucy smirked while Erza and Levy smiled.

Both Juvia and Gray blushed hardly and sat down on the bench.

Gray to avoid his embarrassment diverted the topic back on Natsu.
"So Lucy, who made your boyfriend like a douche bag?" Gray smiled.

Lucy rolled her eyes and remembered what happened half an hour before Gray's arrival.

"Ask your fiancee!! She is the one who brought me to this condition." Natsu said in pain.

Gray looked at Juvia with a shocked expression as he didn't expect her to man handle his bestfriend like a jerk.

Juvia huffed in anger and crossed her arms against her chest and turned around.

"Erza, what happened here?" Gray asked out of curiosity.

Levy giggled which made Juvia angry. "Levy-San, not you too." She pouted.

"Natsu teased your fiancee saying she has gotten fat and heavier. That's why all this swelling and bumps on his face." Cana said out of nowhere and joined the group.

Gray glared at Natsu, "Idiot, how dare you say something like that to my Juvia? And who the hell allowed you to touch my girl?"

Now Lucy interrupted, "Juvia was cleaning the guild's storeroom. She needed an assistance and Natsu volunteered himself to help her out.
   There he bent down on fours so that she can reach the top shelf. That's how Natsu dug his own grave. You know him right, he can be quite tactless." Lucy sighed and apologised to Juvia once again.

"Nah, Juvia is not angry on you. She is angry on Natsu-San." Juvia pouted seeing him again.

"Juvia, I'm saying truth something is off about you. You seem kinda bigger and fatter." Natsu again openly blurt out the his thoughts.

"NATSU-SAN" Juvia yelled at him angrily and began to tear up.

All the girls glared at the fire dragon slayer even Gray was not less. He just controlled his urge to beat up his friend for being such an insensitive guy.

Gray consoled Juvia by hugging her and patting her back and whispering sweet things in her ears.

"Gray-sama, do you find Juvia to be fat?" Juvia asked in the middle of her cries.

Gray convinced her, "No baby, you look the same. Now don't be emotional. Calm down, baby."

"Gray, I'm being serious here. Something is wrong with Juvia. Her scent is off. I bet if Wendy would have been here, she would have pinpointed the exact reason." Natsu put forward his point.

"NAT……" Juvia passed out while yelling at Natsu again.

Gray caught hold of her in his arms tightly.

"Juvia….Juvia….." Gray called her out but no response.

"Gray carry her. Let's take her to infirmary."

Erza got up and soon followed by Lucy and Levy to arrange the necessary things while Mira contacted Porlyusica for her aid in treating Juvia.

When Gray carried her to infirmary, he knew Natsu was right, Juvia indeed gained weight over a month.

He even noticed her dress choice as she wore something less suffocating and more of a loose fitted dresses.

But for now, he was worried about his lady as she lay unconscious in the bed.

He caught hold of her left palm and gently squeezed and kissed her engagement ring.

"Juvia, please get up…." Gray whispered.

Just then, Porlyusica enters the infirmary and sents everyone away so that she can examine the patient.

Gray couldn't keep stay in a place and walked frantically outside the room.

Lucy tried to convince him that Juvia is going to be alright but he didn't heed to any of those convinces until the old hag herself made sure his Juvia was alright.

After half an hour, Porlyusica came out from the room and soon was surrounded by the group of mages who were waiting to hear something good about their dear friend especially Gray.

"You Ice mage, go in there. She needs you now. Everything is alright. Go in." Porlyusica smiled and sent him inside.

"Porlyusica-san is Juvia alright?" Lucy asked out of concern as her boyfriend was the one who caused this ruckus.

"She is alright. Be ready to welcome a new member soon. I'm going back to my place. Just give her the tonic which I have kept beside her table." Porlyusica smiled and left.

Once Gray went in, he saw Juvia seat upright on the bed with the help of a pillow to support her back.

Seeing her being alright made him sigh in relief. Gray went upto her and hugged her.

"Thank God, you are alright. Your smiling face makes me feel so happy, baby." Gray touched her forehead with his and smiled.

"Gray-sama, Juvia has something to share with you. Hope you will listen to it." Juvia slowly broke the silent contact.

"What is it? Don't worry, share anything you want to. I'm here to listen to my baby." Gray gently caressed her cheeks.

Juvia breathed in and began to blush. She took his hands and placed it on her tummy.

"Gray-sama, Juvia's suspicion was right. You are gonna be daddy. Juvia is nearly 12 weeks around." Juvia wore a soft smile.

Gray's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he is hearing right now.

But nevertheless, he felt a warm surge of emotion in his heart.

He cupped her cheeks and smiled happily. Juvia slanted on his hold as if the world rested on his palms.

"Juvia, I'm very happy. It's the best news I have ever heard in a long time. Thank you for making me father. I love you both." Gray kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"Even Juvia and our baby loves you, Gray-sama." Juvia hugged her fiance and buried her head in the crook of his face.