RECONCILE

"Hey Gray, what don't you go and talk to her? We hope she will forgive you."
Lucy patted her friend's shoulder.

"Look Lucy, it's not my fault if she assumes that I was the one to start the fight. She was the one to begin it."

Gray hissed and clutched his fists when he saw Juvia talking happily to his hot-headed friend, Natsu.

Currently Team Natsu along with Juvia decided to call the day and continue their journey back to guild after a week long mission.

Speaking of which Juvia would have been quiet excited and thrilled to be doing a mission with her boyfriend and his team.

But a day before the commencement of this mission, both Gray and Juvia had their couple quarrel.

When asked what was the reason for their fight, neither of them knew who actually began the fight. Due to which both of them are not talking with one another.

As the mission was an important S class one, they kept their differences aside for a week and looked after each other's back during the fight against the dark guild.

Their friends thought they will quickly realise their mistake and both would apologize to one another at the same time or at least Juvia would soon come speaking to her Gray-sama.

But it turned out that both of them were really stubborn. What others didn't expect or think of was Juvia could be this stubborn, that to against Gray.

From this they all came to senses that it  was a very serious matter.

"Seriously Gray, for what reason did you guys fight for? Go talk to her."

Erza ordered him with a sword over his throat. Gray looked choked while Wendy calmed down the scarlet mage by pulling her away from Gray.

Gray got up,

"No Erza, I won't apologize for her mistakes. If she wants to talk then let her do the apologizing part. I will go and clear my mind out."

He took a glance at her from the corner of his eye. Juvia looked unbothered by it and sat with a pout on her face without making an eye contact with her beloved.

This caused anger to build up in him even more and he left the place.

"Juvia, why don't you forgive him already? He going nuts over there."

Natsu asked her hoping to convince her with his talk to help his ice-prick friend.

"No Natsu-San, he is the one who should apologize for his mistake.  
          How can he eat away that last tub of ice-cream without my knowledge.
          I saved that for myself. But he ate it all for himself without even sharing a scoop. I hate him."

Juvia again pouted and crossed her arms around her chest.

The others sweatdropped at the reason these two were fighting for.

"Seriously Juvia, that was the actual reason. Man, we thought it's something serious and important." Lucy sighed in relief.

Juvia looked offended,
"Lucy-san, even that's an important matter. That's my favorite flavour and Gray-sama ate all by himself.
    It was limited season icy blueberry flavour.   
      Now I have to wait for an entire year for that flavour to resurface back in the stores."

Erza patted her shoulder,
"Juvia I know how it feels when someone snatches away the last bit of my favourite strawberry cake. Don't worry, do you want me to kill him for ya?"

Erza took her sword out and made way towards the direction Gray went.

Juvia looked shocked. She stood up and stopped Erza from moving further. She didn't her boyfriend to get beaten up from scarlet beauty's wrath.