LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON

One fine morning Gray Fullbuster, Fairytail's ice-devil slayer was getting ready to leave on a S-class mission which would last around a week.

This was his first long mission since his son birth. Yes!! Gray got married to his lover Juvia Locksar, who now proudly carries the Fullbuster surname behind her name.

It was a dream come true moment in her life, when Gray proposed her on her special day.

But what turned the sweet memory into delightful one was when Juvia disclosed to her lover that she was carrying their baby and was 8 weeks along.

Gray was over the moon after hearing this happy news and as planned, they got married 2 weeks after.

They celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary along with their baby boy who was around 4 months old that time .

" Gray-sama!!! What are you waiting for? Get ready soon. You have train to catch."

Juvia was urging him to get ready soon.

" Yeah, Juvia I know. Do you really  want me to go? Are you sure? You can manage him alone."

Gray asked out of concern as he didn't want to stay very long away from his family.

"Gray-sama!!! Juvia is Storm's mother. She will take care of him. Don't worry about that.

      Besides, you need some lone time to clear your mind and to grab some rest.

      Ever since you found out, Juvia was pregnant, you didn't leave her side. You were very protective and took good care of her at expense of your health.

     Now it has become even more harder for you after Storm's birth.

   So don't worry, enjoy your mission, after all, this will help you recover from the stress."

Juvia assured and convinced him that she would take care of their child.

Storm Fullbuster, now, 6 months old, shares a stricking resemblance to his father except for his pale skin, blue eyes and navy blue wavy hairs which he inherited from his mother.

When Gray held his son for the first time, he knew he was a goner.

Gray never felt this kind of love and affection for anyone even including his wife at the first meet itself.

Gray's heart melted when he saw his son open up his blue orbs which reminded him of his wife's eyes.

He was grateful to the genetics as Juvia's eyes were a perfect example of beautiful and mesmerizing pair which was hard to miss for the grabs.

He felt sudden sense of protective instincts and was determined to live solely for his family without being reckless anymore.

"But Juvia, what if someone attacks you both while in my absence?

Moreover, you still haven't recovered from your post-natal pregnancy issues due to which your magic is unstable.

How will you protect yourself and Storm? And..."

Juvia made Gray cut out his insecurities by hugging him and resting her head on his chest.

"Gray-sama, relax. Thank you for this concern. Juvia really loves this side of yours.