HAIR CLIP

On their way back to the guild, team Natsu and Gajeel along with his exceed partner Lily took a break near the waterfalls to relax themselves from the tiresome mission.

"Hey Salamander, Stripper,  are you coming or not?"

Gajeel growled at them for their slow response.

"Will you just wait a sec!! Let me grab my towel. Come Happy, let's go."  "Aye sir"

Natsu happily ran up to his fellow dragon slayer.

"Stupids, its just a few meters away from here. These idiots are so impatient."

Gray hissed and took his towel from the bag.

"Are you guys sure that you will stay here till we return? If that's the case then keep a watch on our bags. I'm going.."

Gray left the girls who insisted they were fine this way.

"Okay Gray, take your time. We will wait here."

Erza waved him bye.

As soon as Gray's head disappeared from the sight, a small gift packet fell from his bag.

Wendy picked it up as she was the one near his bag,

"It looks like a gift. What could it be?"

Now the girls were curious what could their nonchalant friend possibly get as a gift.

"Don't tell me, he got that from his reward money when we were at the souvenir shop."

Erza now took the packet from the little girl's hand.

"But it looks small and light weight. I wonder for whom did he get?"

Lucy asked and examined the gift on her Erza's hand.

"Is it obvious he must have got it for Juvia? Who else he will get a gift?" Erza said and smiled.

"But doesn't Gray-san always says he doesn't like her. Even though, they have become quiet close but still he denies everytime whenever someone brings that topic up."

Wendy told her confusion to the big girls.

"He is just embarrassed about his feelings for her. As you said Wendy, the atmosphere between them as changed ever since they lived together. It's about time he will answer her feelings.

  That idiot thinks he is hiding this fact but he is the one actually show casing it at times.
So do you want to see what this gift packet may actually contain?"

Erza asked them clearly out of curiosity.

"No Erza, we mustn't invade his privacy or anyone's. He will get angry on us."

Lucy stopped Erza from opening the packet.

Just then boys arrived from their bath and Gray began to fidget when he saw the gift packet on Lucy's hands.

"Boys, that was quick. We thought you will take some more time. Hahaha…"

Lucy laughed and quickly hid her hands behind the back so that Gray doesn't see it.

"Lucy, what are you hiding behind your back?" Natsu came behind her and took the gift in his hand and examined it.

"It belongs to this Ice-princess, doesn't it? Huh!!!" Natsu shot a glance at the Gray who was one slowly turning red.