NEW LIFE 1

A/N: Modern Au two shots.
Except Juvia, everyone might be around 26-27 years old.

The 23 year old Juvia Locksar shifted her base from Oak Town to Magnolia for starting a fresh and new life.

She had finished her college majoring marine biology but wanted to pursue a career as a high school biology teacher.

Another reason why she chose Magnolia was because of her brother, Gajeel Redox who is five years older than her.

Both of them grew up in orphanage and strangely, they developed a sort of siblings bond which they couldn't share with other kids in orphanage as they were treated as outcast in their own way.

Gajeel worked as a detective in a private frim "Crime Socreire". He had urged her to come here as this town was bubbly and welcoming.

It was Levy Mcgarden, Gajeel's girlfriend who helped Juvia get into Fairy Tail High and the principal Makarov accepted her application.

As Juvia arrived in front of the 'Sunshine Building' which was seven storey.

And also it is where she was going to live for a long time was near the school just half an hour by walk.

Again, it was Gajeel who had arranged this apartment so that his sister would remain safe in this new atmosphere.

"Wow, this place looks so nice and lavish for the rent they have stated. Gajeel-kun, thank you very much."

Juvia thought to herself and went inside the building and pressed the elevator button.

Once she got inside and pressed the 4th floor button which soon took her there quickly.

"Now where is room number 413?" As she went in search of the room which she found soon. She opened the door with the key and got in.

She looked around the well furnished 2BHK apartment which matched her taste and decor sense perfectly and she took instant liking to it.

"Let's see what Magnolia has in store for Juvia." Juvia said as she looked outside the window which gave her the beautiful view of some of Magnolia.

It had been a month since Juvia settled down properly into new life. She had befriended her neighbours, the Dragneels, Natsu And his wife Lucy Dragneel.

The later also happens to be a literature teacher in the same school where she worked and also Levy's best friend.

Juvia got introduced to some of Lucy's friends who warmed upto rather quickly.

It was one of those weekends where the Dragneels hosted small parties which consisted just few members of their big gang.

Juvia really felt happy when Lucy invited her first time as it was first someone apart from Gajeel and Levy showed some friendly affection which moved Juvia to tears.

So as Juvia took out the second batch of cookies from the microwave oven which were made for the party.

Now all she needed to do was let these cookies cool down a bit and take them.

After half an hour, Juvia got freshened up and took the cookies and went to the Dragneels apartment which adjacent to hers.

Lucy welcomed Juvia with her usual smile and hug which she reciprocated back zealously.

"Thank you for inviting Juvia, Lucy-san. Juvia's really happy."

"Oh why thank you between friends. Come in, everyone's waiting for you." Lucy lead her inside where others were happily chatting and playing.