WANTING

Even though Gray Fullbuster didn't give his answer to Juvia, the relationship between has surely changed since the rebandment of Fairytail and victory against the Alvarez empire.

Juvia didn't push him instead waited for him to open up his true feeling on his own accord as she knew what his answer would.

Just she wants to satisfy her desire of listening it from her beloved's mouth.

Over the time, Gray has gotten so used her advances like unexpected hugs and other quirks that now it has became a part of his life which he secretly enjoyed and wished for little further advances on her part.

And his wish came true in the form of a quick and chaste kiss on his cheeks from Juvia which neither of them expected to happen.

Once after defeating the notorious bandits in the forest during their mission alone, Juvia praised her Gray-sama as usual.

Even though he didn't show that he was moved by it deep down he was swelled up with pride whenever she praises him.

He also knew after every praises he would be hugged by her which didn't mind actually as he grown used and loved it.

But what happened actually was she tip-toed and gave him that innocent kiss on his cheek which made him feel warm.

He began to stammer, "Ju...Juvia..what's this?" He blushed hard.

Seeing his expression, Juvia smiled and exclaimed happily, "That's a reward for defeating those tough bandits and for Gray-sama's display of bravery."

Gray touched his gifted cheek, "That's an easy job. Who would reward anyone like this?"

Juvia reply made his heart skip a beat, "Juvia would reward her Gray-sama like this for any work he does."
She winked at him and made way to their guild.

"Yeah...yeah...anything you say." Gray shrugged it off as usual as if he wasn't bothered by it, which made Juvia think she has messed up again.

But little did she know this was enough to hike Gray's determination.

He decided he would do anything to get those lips against his cheeks again without letting go of his pride.

From that day onwards, Gray tried all means to earn that kiss from her without anyone knowing his intentions.

And he did succeed to get one or more kiss from her at times after finishing any petty jobs.

Juvia was too innocent to analyze Gray's desirable thoughts as past experience spoke on her behalf, she knew he was just putting up with her advances nothing much.

As this continued for a long time, Gray made sure this matter was kept only in between them but his bad.

Their small kissy session became obvious to the girls as they caught Juvia wetting Gray's cheeks much to her joy.

They wondered when they became an item without their knowledge.

So once Juvia was alone from Gray, they decided to clear their doubt.

"Hey Juvia, what were doing there with Gray?" Lucy smirked.

"Oh Lucy-san, did you see that? It's nothing like what you think. It just a small habit of mine to reward Gray-sama for his chivalry works." Juvia said with heart in her eyes.

"What is so much chivalry in cleaning the store room?" Cana asked with a blank expression.

"So since, when this stuff is going on?" Erza asked her.