WIFE'S LOVE

AT THE DRAGNEEL'S RESIDENCE

"WHAT!!"

Both Natsu and Lucy asked in unison. The little midnight blue haired boy who is not more than twelve said to the Dragneel couple.

"Are you sure? Did you search everywhere around your house and neighbourhood?" Lucy asked the boy whose name is Storm Fullbuster.

He nodded his head, tears threatening to fall down from his big blue doe, eyelashes cladded eyes which he no doubtly inherited from his mother.

Natsu without further ado, hugged him to console before he breaks down to a sobbing mess.

He could sense his vest getting wet from the tears. Lucy took her lacrima and called her best friend Levy and Erza to make sure the water mage was at their house.

But the answer was no.

"Luce, tell them to come to the guild. We will discuss the further action with everyone over there.
Storm, don't worry we will get both of your mom and dad back. I promise you that."

Natsu exclaimed and his words seemed to calm down the little boy as he looked at him wiping the tears.

"I believe you uncle."

AT THE GUILD

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Again both Erza and Gajeel shouted in unison.

The entire guild was silent and slowly worriness taking over them.

"Hey kiddo, what did happen before you went to sleep? Just come here for a sec..." Gajeel asked his godson who was sitting quietly with his friends.

Storm made way towards the adult with his friends trailing behind him.

"Mama was silent throughout the evening but we know how her moods affect the weather. And the weather around our house was not that pleasant.
I tried to console her that papa will come back but she in turn consoled me and told me to have faith in him which I have till now.
But as soon as I entered my room after wishing her 'good night', it began to rain heavily with thunder and lightning.
From that it shows how broken my mama is from papa's missing. Then, when I woke up this morning, mama was nowhere to be found."

Storm looked down to avoid showing the tears in front of others while Nashi Dragneel and Rose Fernandez patted their friends shoulder while the older Redfox twins tried to cheer him.

Without wasting any moment nor asking for any further action, Gajeel stood up and decided to take matters in his hands and find his best friend whom he considered as a sister.

"Gajeel, stop, we need to find some clues and need some plan to proceed further." Natsu and Erza shouted while Levy caught hold of her husband's wrist.

Gajeel yanked his wife's hand and growled at others, "What the heck are you saying? Levy, Juvia's eight months pregnant.
And she's missing at such a crucial time. We need to find her sooner and also that Stripper?"

"Yeah, your worries and concerns are reasonable. But we need to see the things and analyse where she must have gone. And of course, think before every action we take."

Levy reasoned her thoughts which seemed to have no effect on her husband.

"She's right, my boy. We know that Juvia has left the house but did she leave on her own or was she kidnapped?
And if kidnapped, who are these guys? The ones who Gray went in search of or someone new."
Master Makaeov said in a calm and serious tone.