DAY II- ALLURING

It had been seven months since Gray confessed his love to Juvia and also returned from the '100 years quest'.

These 7 months were blissful as Gray felt love and romanticism take over thanks to Juvia's way of expressing her feelings and emotions both in the form of words and gestures.

Gray knew he couldn't possibly see a future life without her by his side. But the thing was how will he make her his forever.

He wanted to propose to her then get married and start a family with her just the way he had always dreamt if ever got a chance to have one.

Now the opportunity was available in the form of his girlfriend, all he needed to do was talk to her and get his things sorted out.

After finishing a short mission which lasted for four days, Gray returned back to his apartment.

As he fished out the key from his back pocket to open the door, when he inserted the key, he knew his apartment was open.

This only meant that someone's inside that is either a thief or sneaky dolphin. He chuckled and knew that the latter was the only possibility as he was the one who gave her the extra copy of his key.

Ever since, Gray saw Juvia's brilliance in water both during professional and excursion activities. He knew Juvia was the water maiden as she always looked enticing and sparkling in water with those tiny drops on her pale creamy soft skin which made those drops to emit their own radiance which overwhelmed him to keep his wits together.

The pet name 'Dolphin' was to denote her swimming talent which made him mesmerized by her swimming talent. Gray had asked Juvia to teach him how to swim. 

Juvia was literally shocked when she heard that her Gray-sama didn't know how to swim which could be life threatening if he ever got lost in the middle of sea.

But it was a lie which Gray had sprouted just to be his goddess in water which she saw through it later but never confronted. As for her anywhere, any activity with her Gray-sama was memorable and romantic.

So as he entered his room, his breath stopped literally seeing his girlfriend sitting on bed with just a towel wrapped around her body and a smaller one on her head.

The sight in front of him was tempting and temperature rising one. 

'Is this her way of seducing me?' 

The very thought itself warmed his whole body and brought scarlet hues on his cheeks.

But Juvia was so busy looking at the magazine in her hands that she failed to sense her boyfriend's presence at the entrance of his bedroom.

"Ah!! Which one should Juvia wear? It's very difficult." She sighed loud enough which was heard by him.

Gray thought it was about dress that she had difficulty in choosing. 'Looks like she wants to surprise me.' 

He wore a genuine smile on his face as he saw her efforts in welcoming him back from a mission.

But Gray couldn't see any dress on his bed so he came to think that it might be lying in the bathroom.

So he thought enough of waiting and called out her name just the way he always calls which makes her blush even if they had fought just an hour back,

"Juvia"

She squeaked in shock to hear the most awaited voice which hadn't heard for 4 days.

She instantly stood up and looked at her boyfriend forgetting about her state of dressing and soon closed the gap between them by rushing to hug him.

"Welcome back, Gray-sama. Juvia missed you" She tip-toed to kiss his lips which he reciprocated back zealously.

"Well the sight in front of me is so alluring and irresistible. Is it a new way of welcoming your boyfriend? And for your information, it's actually working." Gray whispered the last part and grinned at her.

Juvia had understood the innuendo in his sentence that she blushed madly and slightly smacked his chest, "No...that's not what you think Gray-sama. It's just…"

She later on explained to him that the girls were having a costume party at Lucy's apartment and the theme was 'Boyfriend's Outfit'.

As she informed him the news, he was slightly hurt from the fact that his Juvia was not trying to impress but was just getting dressed up for a party.

By now, Gray sat on the bed half naked with his appealing girlfriend on his lap as both were looking at the pictures of his last month photo shoot for clothing brand.

"So which one do you like?" He asked as his head was on her shoulder slowly taking in her mysterious, intriguing feminine scent which was first time on his doing.

Yeah, in these 7 months, they had hugged, kissed and even cuddled together but never raised the limits of their relationship as he wanted to take it slow and steady which Juvia also respected.

But now, with her in his arms and both being semi-naked were making his thoughts jumble and was forcing him to cross the set boundary.

"Gray-sama, Juvia wants to wear your Avatar clothes. In this outfit, you look so handsome and sexy as hell." Juvia said turning to face her boyfriend who just had his eyes closed and kept smiling like a child.

He just hummed in response to her suggestion. "You know you will always look beautiful and charming in anything you wear. So go wear that clothes but you shouldn't go for that party because what you are gonna wear is going to be treat to my eyes alone."

Gray said with a grin and kissed her right away before she questions him.

"The only party now you are going to attend is in here." He said with smirk and decided it's not wrong to cross the boundary if both of them were on same page.

"Okay Gray-sama as you wish. I love you."

"I love you too, my dolphin."

The next day when Juvia reached the guild, her friends were giving her a glare and questioned about her absence from yesterday's party.

"Gray-sama, came back. So Juvia's couldn't come for the party, Lucy-San. Sorry everyone." Juvia apologised but the girls laughed and accepted her excuse as they knew who her boyfriend was how protective he was of Juvia.

"Yeah, yeah, that hickey is evident, Ju-chan." Levy remarked and pointed out the love bite on her Juvia's neck which became visible even with that heavy makeup because of her fidgety response which got washed away due to sweat.

That whole day, girls teased their friend until they became content with it.