CRAVING

Gray slowly opened his eyes, after he felt less weight on his chest which made him snap out of his drowsy state.

"Ahh *yawns* where did she go *yawns* ?"

Gray asked himself as he rubbed his eyes to make his vision clear.

He saw the bathroom door to be close so there was a chance she might be in there but the light switch was in off.

Gray panicked and got out from the bed to search in the kitchen but there too she wasn't there.

As he made way to the living room, he sighed in relief when he saw his blunette sitting on the sofa showing her back to him.

She didn't realize his presence in the same room until he fake coughed.

"Juvs, what are you doing at this hour?" Gray glanced at the digital wall clock which showed 2am.

Juvia, alias Juvs, looked startled once she heard her husband's voice.

She slowly turned her head to face him with a crazy grin plastered on her face.

Once Gray saw her face, he couldn't control his laughter and began to laugh at her for which she pouted and crossed her arms against her chest in a huff.

"Gray, you are meanie. Don't laugh at me."

She continued her pout which made her look 10times cute according to her husband.

"Not this again, look at your face it's covered up with the chocolate."

Gray said as he made way to sit next to her.

"Gray, I can't help it. Our baby is really hungry and craves for these chocolates."

Juvia smiled as she caressed her round pregnant belly.

Gray gently placed his hands on her belly and moved up and down.

"It looks like more like the baby's mommy wants them not the baby actually."

He grinned and the baby took this as the opportunity to show its consent by kicking the tummy.

"See even she agrees to her daddy, My little princess."
Gray leaned forward to kiss her belly.

Juvia now caressed her husband's thick raven locks by running her pale long fingers and massaging his scalps.

"Its not fair,Gray. Our baby already supports you. Hey baby, that's cheating. You were the one who asked the chocolates now, you are sliding your daddy."

Juvia huffed but eventually she couldn't act angry for long time and giggled at the end.

Now Gray lifted his face from her belly to see his wife, he smirked, "Already feeling jealous huh!!!"

Juvia blushed due to embarrassment and stuttered, "No, why would I feel jealous?" She pouted.

Gray chuckled and cupped her face, "Look at your face its covered with chocolate especially the sides of your mouth. Man, you are really klutz. Here let me wipe it off."

He looked around for a tissue but couldn't find one.

"I didn't bring any waste cloth with me. Wait let me wash my face." Juvia slowly began to get up but Gray stopped her.

He looked at her and said, "I have better idea of cleaning these chocolate from your face. Just stay still."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips eating away the chocolate from the sides of her mouth.

Juvia responded back in equal zeal, being pregnant made her even more sensitive to his touchs because of which she moaned against his lips.

Then he licked the chocolate from the cheeks and kissed her forehead and eyelids to make her calm down.

"Now you look neat and better. Come let's go to sleep." Gray got up but Juvia didn't want.

He shot her a what look, "I didn't finish this box still just wait for few minutes.
  And I want a warm glass of milk. Can you make it for me, Gray?" She gave him her puppy eyes look.

How could Gray resist his wife's request at this phase of her life. "Sure you finish this. I will get your milk ready." He went to the kitchen.

He heard from the living room, "Thank you Gray, you are so sweet just like this chocolate."

Gray couldn't help but a smile formed in his visage. Once he entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge to get the milk carton.

But what caught his attention was all the 6 chocolate boxes which he brought earlier that evening were not there.

"Man, Juvia, I will be broke because of these chocolates. How can you eat all the 6 boxes in a single sitting?"

He wondered and went to boil the milk in the stove.

"Next time, I should hide them somewhere she can't find or track them at all. I need to think of a place real quick." He thought to himself.

Soon the milk boiled which he poured in her favourite mug and some for himself.

After taking the milk to the Juvia, Gray saw her tear up,"Juvs, what happened? Why are you crying? Is it hurting you?"

He placed the two mug on the ottoman and caught hold of her shoulders.

As tears were flowing down her eyes, she spoke,
"Gray, I finished all the boxes without even offering you a piece. I'm such a terrible wife. I didn't even bother to ask you. I'm sorry Gray."

Gray's face soften. He really love her personality who always thinks about his happiness and wellbeing which makes him even more protective of his wife.

He gently wiped her tears with his palms,
"It's okay Juvs. I'm happy that you and our baby ate them. I don't want them anyways.
   Don't you remember I got them for you only. So relax and calm down. Drink this milk."

He handed her favourite blue swan shaped mug.

Once again her mood changed, she smiled and happily drank the milk.

"Gray, now the boxes got over. Will you buy some more for me tomorrow?" She asked him with innocent smile.

"Sure anything for my everything, Juvs. I will get them for you tomorrow while coming back from the guild.
 Now drink this soon, you look tired and I'm sure our little princess is also feeling sleepy."

He gently caressed her tummy and got a kick as the response.

"Okay I'm done. But Gray, will you help me in carrying back to our room. My back is hurting a bit."

She rubbed her back and slowly got up with her husband's help.

Gray scooped down to carry her in a bridal style even though she was heavier as compared to pre-pregnancy period.

But Gray didn't show his discomfort to make her worry about such trivial things.

Juvia snaked her arms around his neck,
"Gray, I'm sorry for troubling you like this. Please don't hate me.
Just 2 more months before we meet our baby.
 Then give me 6 months, I will get back in shape how I used to be before and…."

Gray made her stop by kissing her lips,
"Please Juvia, don't think of such unnecessary things. You are not troubling me.
  I'm happily doing my duties as a husband and will do all the work as a father wholeheartedly.
  I love you the way you are. See my love is for you and your personality not based on your body, dear. Please understand that."

Gray slowly placed her on the bed and made her lie down.

"Look Juvia, don't go thinking about things which might cause unwanted stress to you and our baby. So relax and sleep tight. I Love you."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead which made her smile.

"Thank you Gray. I Love you too. Goodnight"

"Yeah Goodnight Juvs, sweet dream."

Gray covered her with the blanket and got into the bed, made himself comfortable by wrapping his arm around her waist bring her closer towards his chest.

All he could hear was sweet, gentle snoring escaping from his wife's mouth.