Memory Loss II

On his way back home, Gray had various thoughts running in his head. He wondered what was wrong with him. Everyone in the guild said Juvia is his wife but he doesn't even remember any moments he shared with her.

All he remembered before falling conscious was that he had helped Lucy from a creep. When he opened his eyes, he saw his friends' worried expressions.

As soon as he reached his place and opened the door with his keys, he knew he didn't leave alone in this place. This house was too warm and cozy for someone like him.

He looked around the hall and saw a few pictures of him and Juvia hanging around on the wall which was probably taken on the supposed wedding day which he doesn't remember.

Suddenly the back of his head began to ache and he couldn't bear the pain as some instances were flashing in front of him.

"Gray-sama, what's happening?" Gray could hear Juvia's voice as she caught hold of him and made him sit down on the sofa.

"Gray-sama, please don't strain much" She advised him but her expression looked like she was the one in more pain than himself.

"I'm alright, Miss. Thanks" Gray was finally able to talk to her properly amidst the pain he was suffering.

"Gray-sama, please go and take a rest in your room while Juvia makes something for you to eat." She said with a smile and waddled her towards the kitchen.

Gray could see it was Juvia who was straining very much with her swollen feets and on top of that worrying about someone like him.

By the time, Juvia made food for her husband, he had fallen asleep on the sofa instead of going back to their room. 

"Juvia hopes that you simply recover your memories after waking up from your sleep" She brushed his bangs away from his eyes and looked at her husband's face with unknown fear.

Even though she didn't feel like eating, she had to eat for her baby. She couldn't eat her food without crying and thinking about the consequences.

Juvia knows her husband loves her much more than she loves him. Both of them were eager to meet their bundle of joy who would be born any day in the coming weeks.

Flashback

"Juvia, I promise you that this will be my last mission before the birth of our baby. I will be by your side holding you and supporting you while you are giving birth." Gray hugged her and kissed her lips before kissing her forehead.

He bent down to hug her belly and planted a kiss and said, "Baby, don't stress your mommy while daddy is away on the mission. It's just one week but I will miss you and your mommy" Gray rested his palm on her belly and that was the moment their baby decided to kick to convey its answer.

"Gray-sama, looks like our baby is telling you to come back soon," Juvia said with a smile and kept her hand on top of her beloved's hand.

Before getting up, Gray kissed her belly and said his bye to their baby and finally gave another goodbye kiss to his wife and left the house.

(Present)

Juvia kept remembering her beloved's words before the mission and slowly finished her food. Before going back to the bed, she had set food on the plates for Gray so that once he woke up he could eat something.

It was past midnight when Gray woke from his sleep. It took him sometime to remember where he was and remember what had happened before he fell asleep.

He got up and went to have the food Juvia had kept for him. While eating, he knew this was his favorite food and also knew the taste.

Gray was slowly beginning to realize that something is actually wrong with him for not remembering such an important person of his life.He felt guilty for hurting Juvia while she was pregnant.