'THE FUTURE' 1

Timeline- Between the end of war against Alvarez and start of 100 years quest.

One fine afternoon at the newly built Fairy Tail guild, the main crew were relaxing enjoying their much deserved break for their just finished project, reconstruction of Magnolia.

Slowly the citizens and the guild members got back with their daily life and enjoyed their peaceful life.

"Hey Mira, fire meal for me"

Natsu shouted from the table to place the order which Mira acknowledged with her usual smile.

Lucy and Levy were busy chatting about the former's novel. Erza and Wendy along with the exceed squad were discussing whether to take a new job request.

While Juvia, Gray and Gajeel were busy cleaning the library. Actually it was Levy's job but Gajeel being a gentleman didn't want to burden his Shrimp.

So he decided to finish that work on his own but Juvia being a good friend tagged along. 

When Gray came to the guild, he couldn't see Juvia in her usual place. Soon he got his answer from Lucy and Levy that they were down in the library. 

Even though, the war was practically over. Gray didn't give his answer nor Juvia pushed him to do so. As for now, their current status was going good which Juvia didn't want to ruin.

The girls cooed when Gray excused himself to pay Juvia a visit but he simply yelled with an embarrassed face, "Shut up" which earned laughter from them.

That's how, Gray ended up with the cleaning job.

Suddenly Juvia called the boys to her side. "What happened, droplet?" Gajeel asked as he towered over her to look at the book she was holding.

"Yeah, what book is that, Juvia?" Gray asked and got closer to her.

"It says 'The Future'. Juvia wonders what this book actually about. Let's open it" Juvia opened the book with curiosity sparkling in her blue orbs.

"No" Both the guys shouted in unison.

But Juvia didn't heed to any excuses and recited a random spell from the opened page.

Both Gray and Gajeel's eyes widened due to shock as blue light engulfed making their eyes sensitive to that blinding light. 

After few minutes,when the light was completely subsided. All three looked at each other.

"Did something happen?" Gajeel was the one to break the silence.

"Juvia doesn't think so" She said looking around the guild library which looked the same as usual.

"Let's go check outside" Gray suggested the idea which they agreed and made way to the guild hall only to find everything was same as before.

Natsu eating, Lucy and Levy chatting, same with the exceeds and Wendy and Erza.

"Hey guys, come here. Did you finish cleaning the library?" Levy asked them.

"Levy-San and others did something happen while we were inside the library?" Juvia asked them for which they received head shake in denial as answer.

"Looks like it was a prank. Come let's finish the job and grab something to eat." Gray pulled Juvia's arms and dragged her with him which made her blush followed by Gajeel.

MEANWHILE 

"Oofs, where are we?" A young salmon haired girl shouted while rubbing her head.

"Will you get up from my chest? You are heavy." A dark navy blue haired teenager shouted with a blush creeping on his pale handsome visage.

"What did you call me? Pervy pants" The girl yelled and began hitting his chest while he caught hold of her wrist and kept teasing her.