HIS QUEEN IV

NEXT MORNING

Gray woke up when he felt a soft touch on his lips which he thought would be his fiancee's lips but turned out to be his son's chubby hands.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm awake."

He smiled seeing Gris' adorable smile first thing in the morning.

Gray sat up and yawned, "Good morning, my little man. What are you doing this early in morning?"

Then he lifted the little guy in his arms and kissed his forehead.

"Come let's go greet your mama."

Gray got up and made his way towards the kitchen in hopes of seeing Juvia.

As expected Gray saw her making pancakes for breakfast. As soon as Gris saw his mother, he let out his cute baby voices to let his mama know about his presence.

"Oh Good morning, Gray-sama. Did Gris-chan wake you up? Juvia thought it would be nice if he gets to know you on his own accord."

Juvia went near Gray and tip-toed to give him a quick chaste kiss and took her baby boy in her arms and kissed his chubby cheeks earning a cute giggles from him.

"Nah! It's alright. I'm happy that he's feeling comfortable around me. Isn't it, my boy?"

Gray asked his son in a funny voice which made the baby squeal. Looks like the baby is in a good mood.

After eating breakfast, Wendy left for her part-time job an hour before to give some privacy for the couple.

Gris who was neat and clean after his quick bath was playing with his papa.

Gray felt an intense wave of happiness hit him every time when Gris smiled and squealed happily.

Juvia who sat next to Gray watched her important men bonding which made her heart filled with warm feelings.

When Gris threw his cat toy a bit far for his liking, he instantly looked at his papa and called out,

"Pa"

For a moment, the adults stopped what they were doing and looked startled.

When sensing that his dad was not responding to his orders, Gris called out again but this time, he tried to climb and tap his thighs, "Pa". And pointed at the toy thrown away.

"Juvia, did you hear that? His first word"

Gray looked at his Juvia who smiled and had happy tears piling up in her blue eyes.

"Yes, Gray-sama. You were his first word. Juvia's very happy. Baby, call mama."
Juvia lifted her son and slowly spelled 'mama' so that Gris could understand.

But to Juvia dismay, her baby had his attention towards his dad and kept calling, "Pa....pa" Gris extended his chubby arms towards Gray.

Gray took him in his arms and kissed his chubby cheeks and felt proud,
"Oh my god, you said your first word and it was me. Oh Gris, papa is very happy. Love you, baby."

Gray kept on kissing but the little boy tried to wiggle out of his papa's arms and pointed towards the toy.

Gray placed his son down who crawled toward it knowing that his dad will not get him.

Both Gray and Juvia smiled and felt elated to have witnessed an important phase of their child's life.

But that happiness came to stop when the doors of their cottage opened to reveal his Silver and Mika.