GRAY'S BET

One fine morning in the Magnolia's liveliest guild, the members of 2 teams who took part in the Grand Magic Games were waiting patiently for their Master's arrival.

As soon as the Master Makarov entered the room, he grasped the meaning behind the excited faces of his brats.

"So it looks like both the teams has done their assigned team mission on time. More importantly, with less damage and more reward.
But which team should I declare as the winner if both of you have done it at the same time and same way?"

Master sighed in defeat and looked at both the teams.

"Gramps!!! Last time, those losers won the bet by some silly game. This time let us have revenge on them."

Natsu exclaimed and stared at Laxus and Gajeel.

"What did you say, Salamander, huh?? We won the bet fair and square.
Unlike some red haired demon who couldn't win a simple game. Hahaha."

Gajeel growled and smacked his forehead against Natsu's head.

Gajeel's comment caused the tick formation on the scarlet warrior as she was offended.

She took a mental note to teach him a lesson once her team wins the bet.

The dragon slayers were stopped by their respective girlfriends.

"Gajeel, will you stop it? Let Master decide."

Levy pulled Gajeel towards her side which made everyone once in a while wonder how a petite woman is able to handle such a giant beast.

"So do you,Natsu!!!" Lucy smacked his shoulder.

Mirajane chose this as the perfect time to intervene and asked Master for his answer.

Both the team grew silent and were waiting for his decision.

"Fine!!! Let's decide once again by Rock-Paper-Scissors." He smiled gleefully.

Team Natsu face-palmed how they were unlucky in this game because of some scarlet warrior. She encouraged her team that they will win this time for sure.

But Gray stopped her, "No!! This time let me handle."

He smirked at Laxus who was going to represent his team.

Gray's mind was just filled with the thoughts of winning this damn game so that he could save his blunette from the revenge scheme of his friends.

Gray was yet to confess his feelings to Juvia. Their relationship has grown leaps and bounds over the course of time especially after the war against Alvarez empire.

And as expected by his teammates, he won the game much to his and Juvia's delight.

"Gray-sama!!! Congratulations you won. Juvia is happy for you."

Juvia happily exclaimed much to her teammates disappoint. Gray grinned.

"Finally Revenge time!!! Thanks Ice-princess."

Nastu cracked his knuckles and looked at Laxus and Gajeel but both of them didn't give him a care and held a stoic face.

Before anyone can decide who will choose whom. Gray butted in and grabbed Juvia's wrist and made his way outside the guild.

Juvia squealed in excitement and mumbled, "Gray-sama. That's so bold of you."

Her face was flustered and her mind began to form weird fantasies.