MIKA'S DAY OUT

One fine afternoon, both mother and daughter duo were taking a peaceful nap while their most important person was on an important mission with his team after a long time.

The little girl, Mika Fullbuster, named after Gray's mother, is the apple of her parent's eyes who is just 3 years old.

Mika is a perfect mixture of her parent's good looks and personality.

She shares a striking resemblance with her water mage mother, except for that raven hairs, eye colour and pointed nose which she inherited from her devil-slayer father.

Personality wise as bubbly, cheerful and optimistic as her mother and determined, stubborn, never give up attitude just like her father.

Just few months back, Gray and Juvia found out their little princess was able to use magic at this tender age.

Gray swelled up in pride as his daughter was the first one to learn magic amongst other kids, especially before the Dragneel and Redfox kids.

He didn't spare anyone including his wife as he often barged about this fact to his friends proudly and teased his wife that their bundle of joy inherited his magic style not hers.

So back to the present, Mika woke up from her nap and saw her mommy sleeping tightly. She tried to wake her up but couldn't succeed in her feat.

"Mommy, get up. I'm hungry."

Mika gently shook her mommy's shoulder but Juvia didn't even flinch a little.

The little girl felt defeated and got down the bed slowly and carefully to avoid falling and waking her mother.

As she made way to the kitchen to grab some snacks from the counter, but she couldn't reach because of her tiny height.

An idea striked her smart mind, she ran to the living room to bring her chair which she can climb on it and get the snack from the counter.

But some strange noise grabbed her attention, "What's that sound?"

She pushed the chair to the window frame and opened the window which gave her the view of their lawn.

Mika's big black eyes sparkled, when she saw few tiny kittens playing amongst themselves.

As the window didn't have any grills in it, she jumped out her face falling first.

Mika rubbed her face to ease the pain, luckily the window was at few meters above the ground.

Soon she forgot about her hunger and pain from falling and went to catch the kittens.

"Kittys, please wait. I wanna play with you."

The kittens ran away as soon as they saw the little girl chasing them.

But Mika was determined to catch them so she followed them until she lost sight of the kittens.

That's when Mika realized she was away from her house, she looked around the surrounding area only to find herself in a busy market place.

"Where am I? Mommy, daddy, where are you?"

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but the girl hated to express her weakness in front of others which she inherited from her father.

She began to walk following a random person who looked like her dad. Just then she bumped someone who was of her height.

Mika looked down that the bumped person and wondered out loud,

"Hey Froggy, what are you doing here? Wow, you also have a tail. I want one."

She bent down to catch hold of its shoulder helping it stand on it's own.
"Thank you for helping Fro."